Don't Fall For The Evil Queen

Summary: Everyone thought the villain and the villainess hated each other...SO WHY ARE THEY HAPPILY MARRIED???

Requested by: Blue_Ryuu17

Villainess: Evil Queen Kiana

Heroine: Lady Amelia

Male Lead: Prince Terrence

Villian: King Alastair

_______________________________

"You wicked wench! How dare you show your face at this party!"

"How dare I? I should be asking you the same question! I despise being in the same room as you!"

This scenario was common for the Relight Empire. What was once a desolated area had become a prosperous city of commerce and wealth. Several nobles called this kingdom home and wanted the power that came with the crown. In their eyes, having someone from their family become the bride for the handsome king was ideal.

It would be easy if not for Kiana.

Kiana was a shrewd woman. She wore all-black dresses, loved red roses, and killed anyone who tried to slander her. Before marrying the king, she attended school with the upper class, learned how to use herbs, and created an assassin guild to usurp the throne. Her mannerisms were poor, she spoke with an air of haughtiness and bought her way into aristocracy.
________________________________
"She's amazing! Her skills with potions and ancient writings make her ahead of the class."

Alastair placed his teacup down as his best friend Spencer relayed to him the news and latest gossip. Sure, they were teenagers, but even they enjoyed the idle gossip that spread across the schoolyard. Being the next in line for the throne, it was his duty to know who his potential queens were.

Some of the girls on campus constantly flirted with him and did treacherous things to each other to appear better. None of them did things to improve their skills or make something out of themselves. However, this Kiana was different from them all. She didn't listen to nonsense, she didn't approach him, and, quite frankly, she was the brightest student of their age.

A rumor had gone around saying the girl was associated with the Midnight Cats Assassin Guild. With such a deadly force at her side, none dared to threaten her for fear of dying.

"Spencer, look into this Kiana for me. I wish to learn more about her. Her ruthless nature, intelligence, and decorum could be useful to me in the future."
_________________________________

When the time came for finding the new Queen, Kiana joined the trials. The women there were vicious and petty, but Kiana was even crueler. She threw her teacup at Lady Helena for her callous words. When Lady Elizabeth tried pushing her into the pond, she tripped her causing her to fall into the water. One particular moment happened when some poor fool of an officer attempted to poison her with a scented candle. Too bad she was immune to such things as that and killed the guy.
_________________________________
Once again, the king heard of the woman he had been studying for years causing trouble in the Queen Trials. His mother had forced him to choose the most eligible women to compete in these trials to become his wife. Like the school girls before, all these women wanted to do was drape themselves over his body and do stupid things to impress him. They were backstabbers with one another and spread terrible rumors among each other.

When he heard that Kiana had done all those things to girls who deserved it, he was proud. He could barely keep his amusement down at the dinner the night Lady Elizabeth fell in the pond.