The Mayor's Fend Up With These Cyber Battles!

Summary: It's painfully obvious that the city's biggest villain and the hero for the people would destroy the city at one point. Or at least that's what it seems to the mayor...

Requested by: DaMiniWolfy

Villainess: Technova, Cyber Dome's Number One Villain

Male Lead: Rhys, Mayor of Cyber Dome.

Second Male Lead: Super Bass, the hero of Cyber Dome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful morning in Cyber Dome.

The artificial trees glowed with the light that was captured from the sun. The robotic birds chirped greetings to one another. The fountains sprayed multicolored water for the children to frolic through.

And the mayor was currently in his safehouse underneath the city, sipping his coffee while watching the fight of the century occur from his television.

Mayor Rhys was a cautious man. Being one of the very few human civilians inside the dome, he was considered a rarity among the androids and robots that roamed his streets. In fact, the Cyber Dome was constructed by his late grandfather in order to preserve humanity's best and brightest. Rhys' father was the former mayor of the city and passed his title onto his son thinking it would be a great idea. However, there was a snag in these plans that both of them hadn't accounted for.

You see, his father decided to re-marry after the passing of his mother. Sad and tragic that she lost her life when Rhys was born, but he had fond memories through the data banks that his father preserved. So, in order to find a suitable woman for him to love, they allowed science to dictate who the best match for his father. After months of countless analysis, it was determined that the android Nava was his best match. They met with the woman in question and found her almost humanoid personality to be quite realistic. Even better that she came with a robot son whom Rhys affectionately considered like a real brother. Since they were the same age and size, it was nice to have someone to play with when he was younger. They would eventually become true family and there were no secrets between them.

Even if said brother had a form that changed him into a giant robot akin to a mech.

So, while Rhys became the mayor of the city, his brother took on the mantle of the city's hero. He became Super Bass, a powerful hero with an arsenal that could take on any villainous foe, man or machine. When it came to bigger threats, he would change into his giant robot form and save the day with minimal damages done to the city. Rhys, as the city's mayor, was proud to have a hero that could inspire hope and change. He would tell the rest of the family that he was grateful for Super Bass when it came to cleaning up crime and prevent any major shutdowns. There was a slight concern that there would be a villain that would cause the giant robot hero to crush half the city, but he didn't think much of it.

I mean, where would a foe like that even come from?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That foe would be the villainous Technova.

At first, some saw her as some small town hacker and nothing more than a nuisance. The androids, robots, and small handful of humans would see her rant videos and think she was just a girl with a fancy gamer chair trying to speak nonsense. Even the chief of police underestimated the young girl and called her nothing more than some wannabe celebrity.

That is, until she started calling out the mayor.

In a controversial video, Technova calls out the mayor and wants him to fight her in front of the capital building. She calls him a coward that hides behind the screens and points out how his grandfather was no hero. This causes Rhys to be upset and got the video taken down. However, this would cause more chaos. This Technova had some vendetta towards him and wanted to break down his barriers.