The Void Dragon God

I woke up in a dark place not even sure we're I am and no remember what me.
??? Hey hey over here.
I turn around and I saw a man with a white beard and white cloak, my head could think one thing that guy could.
Me: God?
God: Yep that's me great meet you my child.
Me: No way if your God that means I'm dead how!
God: Let me help you with that.
God places his finger in my head and I start to remember there was an accident a truck hit my car the last thing I was thinking was my kids?
Me: My kids are they dead as well!
God: Don't worry they survive and they will be ok. Your kids are with there mother in hospital and they are fine.
Me: I'm glad there find but I'm dead now what can I do now?
God:Well I could take you to heaven or reincarnate you to another world.
Me:liked a isekai?
God:liked a isekai and I can grant you power.
Me:Well ok I guess I could go to the DxD universe.
God:Really now ok what else.
Me:And I can have the power of  Rimuru Tempest in his true dragon god form.
God:Ok then now I will sent you to the DxD universe in the Dimensional gap as Rimuru Tempest in your true dragon form hope you will enjoy being there bye now.
Me: Thank you God!
Everything was black until I open my eye and I was in the Dimensional gap I look at my hand and their hand dragon. I look at my back and I have dragon wings.

I'm a dragon a True dragon will this seem to be a new start of my new life as The Void Dragon God Rimuru Tempest