The Lizardman and fighting off a Demon army

Narrator: Last Time on Dragon Ball Z! Perfect Cell had just finished watching gay porn.

Cell: Wait what?

Narrator: But in the midst of flapping a new enemy appeared.

Kermit: Hey Cell.

Narrator: Before he knew it, Kermit the Frog was a Super Saiyan.

Kermit: Ha pretty cool.

Narrator: Will Cell be able to take care of his genital herpes? Find out today on Dragon Ball Z!

Cell: What the fuck is going on?!

Author: Okay back to the real story.

After Rimuru and Kumoko befriended Milim a new enemy appeared. The enemy is a Lizardman was once one of the 12 Patrons who serve under Rimuru and who is sometimes be mistaken as Kazuma because y'all know why.

The Lizardman was looking down seeing he missed hitting is target and that was Rimuru who is in his slime form being carried by Milim

The Lizardman was looking down seeing he missed hitting is target and that was Rimuru who is in his slime form being carried by Milim. The Lizardman finally speak for the very first time to his opponents.

Lizardman: So you are the one we are at there, and this is your true form a slime no less. This makes my job way too easy to defeat a weak monster like you.

Rimuru: Don't get ahead of yourself. I may look like a slime but it's not my true form and you should really be careful who you underestimated that are stronger than you, Gabiru.

Lizardman: Gabiru? That is a name I haven't been called in years. A name that was given to me by my former namesake Lord Gelmud the man who used me, manipulate me and the one who killed my comrades, my friends, but at least I got my revenge and attain this new power of mind. Know this slime Gabiru is long gone, I am now Trishula!

Rimuru: (For a second there I thought this version of Gabiru was gonna be name Kazuma but oh well. Ciel give me a heads up about Gabiru new appearance.)

Ciel: (Notice. The individual Gabiru has assimilated with the Vortex Spear to mutating into a Dragonspear race.)

Rimuru: (Assimilated with a spear? So he basically evolve into a new race just by holding a spear? What else do you got from him?)

Ciel: (Answer. He has a Unique Skill call Helix it has added piercing attribute to all attacks performed by the individual Gabiru.)

Rimuru: (Interesting. His entire body is basically a weapon. If I try using Body Armor he will basically pierce through it so it will be useless to use that.)

I communicate with my sister using thought communication and tell her everything Ciel told me about Gabiru or he is now known as Trishula. She understand everything and we jump out of Milim arms and confront with Trishula.