The Hero Faction strikes again and familiar faces

In the palace of Yasaka

It has been a couple of days since the incident with the Hero Faction and saving Yasaka from them. The Yokai from Kyoto think of me as a hero from Yasaka and since they all know about our relationship I was now they're king and they're protector. I woke up, laying in bed with me are my three wives Ciel, Tiamat and Yasaka we're sleeping peacefully naked in with me. All three of them woke up smiling at me and saying good morning.

Tiamat: Good morning darling~

Ciel: Good morning master~

Yasaka: Good morning my love~

Rimuru: Good morning my lovely wives.

I kiss each of them and they pressing their breasts between me which I couldn't help but blush. Ciel was jealous that her breasts were not big enough to satisfy me, she look at Tiamat and Yasaka breasts and she had jealousy that their breasts are bigger and hers are small. I took notice of this and I kiss her which she happily return the kiss making both Tiamat and Yasaka jealous of this scene. We separated our lips and Ciel was trying to hide her blush.

Tiamat: No fair why does she get more attention!?

Ciel: Cause I'm the first wife and I get special treatment. So deal with it Boobzilla.

Tiamat: Why you!

Rimuru: Enough you two, there's no need for you two to fight or else I may as well have the punish the both of you.

The both of them stop they're arguing but they then look at me with a smiling grin.

Ciel: I wouldn't mind getting punished by you~

Tiamat: Me either~

Yasaka: I also wouldn't mind getting punished by you~

Rimuru: You haven't even done nothing wrong.

Yasaka: Not yet at least~

Rimuru: Cough" Well we should probably get ourselves dress up. Let's not let the kids waiting for us.

I told them and they got their self dressed up. Ciel return back to my body, I was wearing a new kimono having both my katana and mask with me.

Tiamat, Yasaka and I headed where the others are gathering in a large table which we took our seats and I was sitting next with both of my wives

Tiamat, Yasaka and I headed where the others are gathering in a large table which we took our seats and I was sitting next with both of my wives. Vel and Arashi are in both of their respective mothers arms waving their little hands and pulling my hair trying to get my attention. I stopped them both for doing that but I smile at the both of them and for a little payback I ruffled they're hair and tickling them which they were giggling from my payback. Seeing this scene made everyone smile especially Tiamat and Yasaka they could've been more happy how I care and love my children. Ariel walk up to me and patted me on the back and gave me a smile.