Family get Together

(Rimuru dream.)

Rimuru: (Well that was a weird dream, never expected Gordon Ramsay being Prince Charming. To be honest I kinda like that dream. I'll go back to sleep now.)

(Rimuru dream again.)

Unknown guy: You can make it different, You can make it right, You can make it better, We don't have to fight! You can make an effort, Starting with tonight! 'Cause you, You can make a ... change.

Unknown woman: What are you doing bro?

Unknown guy: Ah! Sis what are you doing you're in my room?

Unknown woman: I wanted to check you out see what you were doing. Were you singing a song from Steven Universe?

Unknown guy: Get out of my room!!!

I just woke up from a dream from my past life about my sister went to my room caught me singing a song from Steven Universe. Why did I have to remember that embarrassing memory damn you Great Red.

Rimuru: God dammit I really didn't want to remember that. It was so embarrassing singing that song. (I rather go back to the last dream I had.)

Tiamat: I think you sing wonderfully darling.

Rimuru: Tiamat! Did you heard me singing in my sleep?

Tiamat: Yes I did. I never knew you were a great singer darling.

Rimuru: (Oh God she heard me singing that embarrassing song. Can this get even worse.)

Ciel: (I also heard you singing as well master. You had a wonderful singing voice.)

Rimuru: (Not you to Ciel.)

Rimuru: Please Tiamat don't tell anyone about this especially my sister. I'll do anything.

Tiamat: Anything.

Rimuru: Yes.

She pushed me down and she was now on top of me. The thing I notice she wasn't wearing any panties and I know exactly what she wants.

 The thing I notice she wasn't wearing any panties and I know exactly what she wants

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tiamat: Then make love to me and I won't tell anyone about you singing.

Rimuru: Fine with me.

We remove our clothes and we started to kiss each other and I then grab one of Tiamat boobs and sucking them making her moan in pleasure. She wanted me to put it in her but sadly we were interrupted by a phone call from Azazel.

Rimuru: Dammit Azazel not again what the hell does he want!

I was about to answer the phone call but Tiamat grab my arm. She was glaring at me with those red eyes of hers. That look of her is telling me not to answer the phone call.