The Reward Ceremony Part 2

I call out the next two people Shintaro and Eddie they kneel down I congratulate them.

Rimuru: Shintaro you did excellent fighting off the magicians. From the report I got from Beretta you completely annihilated the magicians and even save Ruby from a sneak attack. Keep doing the great work and for now on your title will be known as the Flame Lord.

Shintaro: Thank you Lord Rimuru I appreciate your compliment and the title you gave me.

Rimuru: Eddie you have done amazing taking down the magicians along with Ranga. I will grab you on the title as Dark Shinobi and be our shy in the shadow.

Eddie: Thank you Rimuru and I really like that title you gave me.

Both of them bow their head bow and went back to their seats Kiba congratulate the two.

Kiba: Flame Lord and Dark Shinobi those sound like really cool titles you two got.

Shintaro: Thanks I like being called the Flame Lord it make me sound bad ass.

Eddie: My title as Dark Shinobi make me sound like a ninja and I love ninja we have been training by our parents using ninjutsu. I really miss them so much.

Shintaro: Yeah I miss them as well sis they will always be with us.

The next people I called out was Mittelt she was a bit nervous but she act calm and spread out her six angel wings which made Asia, Xenovia and Irina distracted how beautiful her wings are. Mittelt landed down and kneel before me.

Rimuru: Mittelt you truly have become strong and taking down alot magicians by yourself. For your hard work I am going to rank you up as a eight wing angel.

Mittelt was surprise that I can turn her into eight wing angel. Everyone was surprised that I can rank up Mittelt. Azazel was very curious about this and continue watching.

Mittelt: Can you really do that Mr Rimuru?

Rimuru: Of course I can who do you think you're talking to. So do you accept this offer?

Mittelt: Yes I accept this.

I place my hand on Mittelt forehead and grand her powder. She started to glow and she grown two pairs of wings. When she opened her eyes she look at her back and was amaze that she is now a eight wing    archangel.

Irina: I can't believe he actually rank her as a archangel, Is he really God himself oh I hope that really is the Lord the one we thought die from the Great War.

Azazel: No he is not God himself but he is a Dragon God so he can pretty much do anything. I wonder what else can he really do.

Mittelt: Wow thank you Mr Rimuru I feel amazing.

Rimuru: You're welcome you will used this new power of yours to train hard and mastering it.

Mittelt: I will and I'll make you proud.

She fly back to her seat, she is getting praised by Asia, Xenovia and Irina how amazing that she is now a archangel. I then called Rin, Ruby and Colopl to be next. They walked down to the stage now in front of me.

Rimuru: Rin, Ruby and Colopl you three have proven to be Tempest fineness grim reapers I will make the three of you stronger then ever before. Do the three of you accept this to become stronger?

Rin/Ruby/Colopl: We accept to become stronger in our loyalty to you boss!

I then granted the three of them power and their strength has increased.

Raphael: (Report the three individuals Rin, Ruby and Colopl had evolve into Ultimate-Class Grim Reapers also known as Executive-Class Grim Reapers.)

Rimuru: (Ultimate-Class huh? Originally when I summon them they were High-Class Grim Reapers now they have achieved the Ultimate-Class and they can easily beat Sirzechs, Grayfia, Michael, Azazel and even Yasaka who is the strongest Yokai. But for Ophis and Great Red that's a different story.)