A Visit in Kyoto

My family and I are having a visit in Kyoto and see Yasaka and Kunou. I left Veldora to train with Hexer and Sheou, Zegion is training with his niece Bun-Chat, Kumara and Apito are training with Mittelt, Shintaro and Eddie, Rin is taking care of Kuroka who's pregnant with Rin child. Ruby and Colopl are helping Rin out with Kuroka. Ranga is in my shadow and he wanted to come along to see Kunou those two are really close to each other. We are in Kyoto in front of Yasaka palace we were greeted by the palace guards they let us through they know we have a great relationship with Yasaka and Kunou. We then see Yasaka and Kunou my daughters went to hug Kunou and Yasaka greeted me Tiamat and my son who is being hold by Tiamat.

(Yasaka)

(Kunou)

Yasaka: It is great to see all of you again and look how big your son have grown

Rimuru: Well he's been growing so well lately he can even change into his dragon form.

Yasaka: Can I hold him?

Tiamat: Sure you can hold him.

Vel was now in Yasaka arms he was happy to see Yasaka maybe it's because of her beauty or her boobs.

Rimuru: (I just hope my son doesn't grow up as a pervert like Issei.)

Yasaka: May he's quite adorable little one isn't he.

Tiamat: He is so adorable he will grow as a handsome young man like his father.

Yasaka: He will have so many ladies fully over him.

Rimuru: Ha ha yeah I just hope he will find a partner who will love and take care of him.

Tiamat: I also hope as well darling for our little Vel.

Rimuru: So Kunou I had heard from your mother you have been doing well at your training.

Kunou: I had sensei I've been working hard on my swordsmanship.

Rimuru: Well that is good to hear how about you and I have a sparred together and see how you have improve.

Kunou: I would love to, mother is that okay.