The Mask Heroes

My family and I are now in Kyoto along with my sister, her family, Ariel and Veldora are here as well. I introduced Yasaka and Kunou to the rest of my family they were happy to meet the rest of them. The news about Yasaka being pregnant already been spread and everyone are wondering who was the one who got Yasaka pregnant. I told Yasaka not to tell anyone about me being father at least not yet.

Right now Yasaka informing me about there's been a number of reports young teenage girls being kidnapping by unknown people. She wanted me to help her find the kidnappers and bring them to justice. I summon Zegion, Apito, Bun-Chan, Kumara, Ranga, Diablo, Testarossa, Ultima and Carrera I ordered them to find the missing girls and they can do whatever they want with the kidnappers. Just when they were about to head off Falfa, Shalsha, Kumo and Kunou all came in in the room they listen to our conversation and they wanted to join the others and find the missing girls.

Falfa: Papa can we please join the others we want to help and we are strong enough take down the bad guys.

Kunou: Mother and Papa I also want to join them as well. As the future ruler of Kyoto I should help my people of any kind situation like this.

Rimuru: Huh? I don't know is that a good idea I don't wanna put the four of you in danger

Yasaka: Kunou as much that I want you to go but I don't want to risk losing my precious daughter.

Zegion: Lord Rimuru please allow me to watch over them. They will be perfectly safe with me and if there is a powerful enemy I should be the one dealing with it.

I thought about it for a moment I turn my head to Yasaka and see if she agrees with this.

Rimuru: Is it fine for you Yasaka? Zegion will be watching over Kunou and protect her for any danger may happen to her.

Yasaka sigh and she allow Kunou joining the others.

Yasaka: Alright you can go with them Kunou just please be safe.

Kunou: Thank you mother I'll promise you I'll be safe and I'll make you and Papa proud.

Rimuru: What about you Tiamat?

Tiamat: It's fine with me our daughters are strong enough to protect their selves that's something you had told me before.

Rimuru: Haha true I did said that.

Shalsha: Papa and Mama we'll make the both of you proud kicking those kidnappers asses and show them fear of our might.

Tiamat: You two always make us proud, and do not show no mercy of those foolish kidnappers.

Rimuru: And what do you think sis? Is it okay letting Kumo go with them?

Kumoko: Well as long as Zegion is there with them I'm okay with it.

Ariel: Then I will be joining them with their little adventure.

Veldora: And I will join them as well. I would like to see them fighting together.

Rimuru: Then it's settled my three daughters and my niece will be with Zegion, Veldora and Ariel. But first the four of you are going to wear these.

With a snap of my fingers Falfa, Shalsha, Kumo and Kunou were now wearing a special kind of kimono I made for them that matches their color of their masks. Some parts of the kimono had a special kind of armor piece similar to Zegion exoskeleton that is unbreakable and surpasses that of diamonds. The four of them we're really amazed of the kimonos they were wearing. The four of them were all hugging me and I hug the four of them back.

Falfa/Shalsha/Kunou: Thank you Papa you're the best!

Kumo: Thank you uncle Rimuru. You're the best uncle I could ever have.