Chapter 32

This is the final chapter for Dia.
I can't believe it, I hope you enjoyed this book even though it had much more horror and touchy subjects.
I am still trying to find the style that I like best so I'm playing around with different genres, but let me know what you would like to read.
The next chapter will be the final chapter... but it is just to end off Detective Jordan's story... for now... tehehe.
Stay safe and stay strong

Dia

He yanks his hand away as if he had been burnt. "What?!" He screams and stands up suddenly. I back away quickly and terror begins to run through my veins. He stares at me. "Say her fucking name again?!" I mumble it once again and he let's out a cry of frustration. "I can't fucking hear you Dianne!" I swallow and see Kyle is moving towards us and the guards appear on either side of me.

"Her name is Sarah Ava ." I say a little bit louder, the next few seconds are completely silent as he processes what I just said.

"Are you fucking insane?!" He lunges toward me with no regard for Sarah nor the fact that there are two guards next to me nor that he is cuffed like a real prisoner and can't move much.

The guards instantly step infront of me and I turn my back away from the scene. I hear their bodies slam against one another and then the scuffling and grunts from all three people start. I don't know where Kyle is but I try to keep myself and Sarah calm.

"James! Stop immediately!" One of the guards says but the shuffling of feet carry on.

I crouch down shielding Sarah with my body unsure as to what is going on behind me.

"For fuck sake Jayden stop!" I hear Kyle shout out. Before I know it he is by my side trying to get me up. "Come... let's go..." he helps me up but we get to the door and try it only to find it's closed and locked. He curses under his breath and pushes me into the corner while the struggle continues. "Ah fuck..." Kyle mutters.

"What's wro-" I begin to question but am cut off by Jay's voice.

"If you fucking move I will blow his head off!" I turn my head and can't believe my eyes.

Jay has somehow managed to get his one hand free and he has a gun. He grips the gun tighter and pushes it harder against the guards head simultaneously tightening his grip around the poor guys neck. The other guard is frozen in place unsure of what to do.

Jay's eyes lock onto me cowering behind Kyle with Sarah screaming her lungs out. "Dia..." he says coldly. "Come out." I start shaking. I don't want to. I'm scared shitless. The guard in his grip begins to pull at his arm unable to breath. "He will die if you don't. And you yourself know how much I love to watch how the spark goes out in their eyes."

The free guard pulls his gun out and points it at him. "Release him!" Jay laughs coldly and waves the gun around.

"I will kill all of you. All you fucking people!" He points the gun at the guard. "Move to that corner!" He motions to the corner we are in. The guard doesn't move. "Now!" Nope he stays in place. "Oh you think I won't hurt him or you? Think again." He fires the gun at the guard and hits his right shoulder. My ears ring and Sarah intensifies her screaming making everything so much worse.