Chapter 6

Dee

It was early in the morning and it was almost time to get ready for work. K is snuggled up against me and I love the feeling of his arms around me. I turn around to face him, his eyes are still closed and he's snoring softly. I run my hand through his hair and I get a soft moan. I touch his right ear and feel how jagged it is.

There isn't much left of it, but if he did his hair in a certain way, those curls hide it away mostly. I run a finger over his jawline and his eyelids flutter open slowly. He gives me a sleepy smile. "Morning precious..." he pulls me closer and I enjoy it throughly.

I tug on his hair again and get the sexy groan out of him. "Do you think we..." I say softly to him let my hand wonder down his side "do we have enough time for..." he moans as my hand lands on his hip. He instantly rolls onto me and looks at me. "If you want a quickie as much as I do... get started or else mister Caleb or Eric will interrupt us." I say to him.

He nods his head quickly and pulls his boxers off. "Yea you're right." He whispers to me. He kisses me and I run my hands through his hair. "Fuck..." he groans into my ear. His hands pull my nightie up, he nips my neck and I moan softly. He runs his hand down my side and gasps when he realizes I have no panties on. "You're so fucking naughty..." he mumbles into my neck.

I wrap my legs around him "teach me a lesson then." I say to him lowly. That drives him into a frenzy. He quickly thrusts himself into me and begins to move slowly at first, we both moan softly.

It's not long until we find a good rhythm, the bed squeaks a bit and I curse at the damned bed. We rock and moan as our speed increases. I grab his face and kiss him hard while tightening my legs around him pulling him deeper.

He grunts and mumbles something while grabbing and fondling my boobs causing me to let out a low groan. He pinches my nipples and that sends me off the cliff of ecstasy. I shake and open my mouth but no noise comes out. I go limp under him.

That sets him off and he grunts as he unleashes his seed. He flops to the side and we both pant.

It takes us a while before we calm our breathing. "Thanks my Guardian Angel..." I whisper to him.

He laughs softly and grins back. I get out of bed and walk slowly to the bathroom. Eric's door is still closed, once I make it into the bathroom I close the door and take a quick shower. I hop out and hear Caleb crying. I sigh and walk out with a towel around me.

As I walk in, I see K holding him and shushing him. I stand and just watch for a moment. "Oi!" I jump and turn around. Its Eric. "You need to move and... get dressed..." I blush and rush into the room, I push the door closed and see K looking at me trying not to laugh.

"Babe... you do know how much skin you're showing?" I blush even more "poor Eric..." he sways with our boy in his arms. "But man you are sooooo tempting for me..." he says lowly...

"Stop it." I turn and look through my clothes.

"You hear that little man? Your mama doesn't want to give you a baby brother or sister..." I turn to him and glare daggers at him. "Look at her" he lifts his shoulder so that the baby's eyes look at me "she doesn't even want to give me a good birthday present..." he fakes a pout. I gasp at him.

"We're going to see the family!" I counter back.

"Mmm yes but what about this family?" I giggle and sigh. I pick out a jean and a sweater.