🌸𝙉𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨 ➳ /𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙧𝙖/🌸

❥•𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 MaliChrome99 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲. 𝐃𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬! 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

💕𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬, 𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑨💕

• ❥━━━━━━━━❥ •

You woke up to the sound of your telephone ringing loudly from the living room of your little apartment, forcing you to get out of bed a little earlier, and a little quicker than usual.

Despite the fact that you would usually not have known who was ringing you up, this particular morning was a bit different. You knew who was calling, because you had been expecting it.

It was Michael, the wonderful man that you had been together with for a little over three years now. Though there wasn't any formal commitment yet, the two of you were pretty serious about each other.

At that point in your relationship, you knew nearly everything about each other - but to be fair, the press knew nearly everything about the two of you before you even knew it yourselves.

After all, he was Michael Jackson.

Which media outlet didn't have prying eyes when it came to his personal life?

But none of that really mattered, in the long run, because you truly did love each other, more than words could ever say.

"Hello?" you let out a breath as you picked up the receiver in a rush.

There was to be a little party that Michael's studio team had wanted to host, but it was still not yet confirmed. The night before, Michael had informed you that he would call you in the morning - the present moment - to tell you if it was indeed a go.

It wasn't going to be that big of a party, so it was more like a gathering.

"Hey, sweetheart, I just wanted to let you know that tonight is confirmed," his loving voice spoke from the other end, bringing a smile to your tired face. "I'll pick you up at seven, is that alright?"

"That sounds perfect," you grinned. "Where are we having it?"

"Here at the ranch, obviously," he chuckled.

"Oh," you straightened up. "Well if it's at the ranch, I can just make my way down there - you don't need to-"

"I'm going to pick you up, (Y/N) - no arguments," he interjected, earning a soft laugh from you.

He truly did make you feel loved.

"Fine," you let out a playful huff, your heart fluttering at the sound of his amused giggle. "I'll see you at seven then, yeah?"

"I'll see you then,"

• ៚ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯• ༄ ♡

The rest of the day had gone by like a breeze, most of your hours being consumed by your preoccupation with getting your apartment cleaned. Since you were in the middle of your one week leave from work, you'd had all the time to do whatever you hoped to do.

So, the majority of your day had been spent cleaning, but you'd still had a great deal of energy for your evening preparations. You'd already had everything sorted out, so by the time the clock had struck seven, you were ready.