•❊Shameless❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

WARNING:
THIS IMAGINE IS QUITE SENSITIVE, AND IT MAY ACT AS A TRIGGER. IF YOU ARE EASY TRIGGERED, PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS PIECE.

Also: I think I may have written a similar one to this, before, but I thought I might do it again.

FURTHER NOTE:
THIS IMAGINE SUCKS, SO IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE NOW, I UNDERSTAND.

⊰•

✽SET IN THE DANGEROUS ERA✽

|1993|

"Ugh I just can't believe it!" Michael exclaimed as you giggled uncontrollably. He was seated in front of the dressing room table mirror, checking to see that everything was in order. You were standing beside him, watching his every move.

The two of you had been married for three years, and so far - life had been wonderful. You had found the perfect man for you, and he always treated you like the queen you were. As a husband, he exceeded all expectations, and that was what made you love him more.

His love for you knew no limits.

At present moment, the both of you were in his dressing room - conversing casually. He was on his Dangerous World Tour, and you were currently accompanying him on the journey. Of course, being in your situation was no easy task, not one bit. The time zones constantly changed, sleep was a problem, and sanity seemed to have drifted off far away.

Touring wasn't something that Michael enjoyed, but he loved doing it for his fans. He would do anything for his fans. And of course, you were going to support him regardless of what he chose to do.

In ten minutes, the show was to start, and you can see that Michael seemed rather nervous. With a soft smile, you reached for his left hand and held it to your chest gently in a bid to get him to relax. As anticipated, it proved to be successful. You were the only one that could ever truly calm him down.

"You're going to do great out there," you spoke. "Just as you always do,"

"I hope so," he stood up and turned to face you, gently setting his hands on your hips, pulling you closer to him. "But I know that as long as you're here, everything will fall into place," he grinned as though he were a little kid. He leaned in and planted a chaste kiss on your lips before someone knocked at the door.

A sigh escaped your husband's lips as the two of you parted.

"Come in," Michael addressed the person that had knocked.

The door opened, and in walked Frank - Michael's manager. He held a few papers in his hands, complemented by a deep look of worry on his face. He gulped as he carefully shut the door.

"Frank," Michael smiled. "Is everything okay? All set for the show?" he asked as you stood there, smiling.

"Uh....Mike..." Frank trailed off. "There's something...I mean...something has...come up," he seemed to be losing the ability to speak.

Upon seeing this, Michael became suspicious, and so did you. "Frank, what's wrong?" he inquired.

"I don't...I don't know how to...say it," he shook his head. "I really don't know how,"

"Just tell me," Michael laughed a little.

At this point, your arms were folded - and you were gently chewing on your bottom lip - a habit of yours when you were bored.