•❊All The Way❊•

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
APOLOGIES FOR ALL ERRORS.

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER IS LONG AND HORRIBLY WRITTEN, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JUDGE ME AND TELL ME THAT I SHOULD DELETE WATTPAD AND FORGET ABOUT MY BOOKS SKSKSKSK

✽SET IN THE DANGEROUS ERA✽

|1992|

You got out of the car and brought yourself to your feet, letting out a sigh as you pushed the door shut. Your keys moved together, causing a rather melodious sound as you tossed the bunch into your purse after locking the car. Looking up, you saw that two security guards were standing by the entrance, appearing rather stern. At present moment, you were just about to visit your husband of two years - the one and only, Michael Jackson. He was currently on tour, and for the next two days - he would be performing in Los Angeles, in the same city that the two of you resided in. It was due to this fact that you had decided to come and visit him. Seeing him, and being with him at night simply wasn't enough. You wanted to be able to savor all moments with him before he left again, leaving you on your own once more. Despite the fact, however, that Michael was usually seperated from you - he hated the travelling. One of the reasons was the inability to sleep after his concerts, and the constant time zone changes. The second reason was, well, being away from you for so long. You were currently two months pregnant, and although Michael wanted to be there with you at all times, watching you grow as a mother to be, he could not due to his constant performances.

It was hard, but you kept the end goal in mind - once the world tour was over, you'd both be together again, and your family would be complete. You were even thinking of having more children, especially because your husband adored kids.

Everything had been planned.

Now, since you worked as a school teacher for a secondary school, you had to request for an hour break from the principal, your reason being that you wanted to be able to see your husband. Of course, the principal understood you when you had explained your reason to him, and in no time - you had arrived at the arena that Michael told you he would be performing at.

Placing the handle of your purse over your shoulder, you took in a deep breath and walked up to the security guards. Instantly, they recognized whom you were - smiles forming on their faces. This came as a relief to you, because you had honestly begun to think that you would have to find a way to prove whom you were to them.

"Mrs. Jackson," one of them greeted you. "Good afternoon,"

"Good afternoon," you nodded as they stepped aside. You flashed them both a smile each before walking forward and pushing the door open, allowing yourself to enter before it shut behind you.

Almost immediately, you were met with the loud sound of voices, chatting away. People were all over the place, and the entire area seemed to have come alive, making you smile even wider than you had been before. Memories came flooding through your mind, reminding you of the feeling that you had once experienced when you had been a part of the team. Yes, you had once been a part of Michael's tour team, back when he was in the process of completing his Bad World Tour. You had first met him when you had applied for the position of a personal assistant to him, and once you had gotten the job, your life had truly changed for the better. You had gotten to meet so many amazing people, people that you still spoke to until present date. Everyone on Michael's team knew you, and that made you feel at home. The idea, that you had started off as his personal assistant and later on fell in love with him, made your heart flutter slightly.

You never would have expected it.

"(Y/N)!" a female voice made you snap back to your senses, earning a small gasp from you as you shook your head slightly, only to see that Karen, Michael's hair stylist, was standing in front of you with a warm smile.