Reaction to Chubby Reader

Same deal as last chapter, but now with chubby gals! Listen, a little bit of thickness on your thighs doesn't make you chubby. I'm talking girls like myself who are CHUBBY chubby, big bellied, big thighed, big hipped- big everything.

Michael: Michael doesn't care in the slightest, he can still lift you with a single arm and not even break a sweat. If you've always wanted a man to be able to carry you bridal style but felt self conscious about being heavy then fret not, Michael is your guy.

Bubba: Bubba is like 300+ pounds so he obviously knows a thing or two about being chubby. He adores your fluff and is ecstatic to be dating someone whose body is like his own. Being the biggest one of the family, he's often felt ostracized for his size and loves that he can be completely comfortable in his own body around you.

Bo: Honestly he's a simple guy, he loves a gal with more coushin for the pushin. Your curves are like the holy grail to him, he loves holding you and feeling you up and will always remind you how beautiful your body is whenever you're feeling down.

Vincent: Vinny has sculpted people of all shapes and sizes and has learned to appreciate the tiniest details about every body. His favorite part of you being a big girl is how curvy and inviting your thighs are, yep- Vincent is a thigh man! He firmly stands by "thick thighs save lives".

Lester: Lester could never get enough cuddles from you. Have you ever spooned a chubby person? It's literally heaven. He curls up with you constantly and smothers you in affection, snuggling into you and squishing you like a gorgeous cloud.

Brahms: Brahms cares deeply for your health, so as long as you're relatively healthy and not actively hurting yourself then he's happy for you and encourages you to be positive about your body. He always wants what's best for you and will bend over backwards to help you if you choose to lose weight at YOUR pace. None of this "why don't you just eat a salad" bullshit.