Reaction to Tall Reader

Tall meaning anything 5'8 and up, but if you're reading this then I'm guessing you're taller... I get it, I'm the tallest girl in my family 😩

Michael: LOL you think you're tall? It's damn near impossible to be taller than Michael, so chances are this man still towers over you. No matter how many times a day you hear "how's the weather up there?", you will always be the perfect height for Michael to rest his chin on your head and hug you from behind. You'll always be a little baby to him.

Bubba: Bubba is relieved to have a tall strong gal who he doesn't have to worry about squishing. He is a lot more at ease when he's not having to double check every time he sits. The downside is that his home is not very tall-people friendly... You now know Bubba's struggles with bonking his head on meat hooks and wooden beams.

Bo: Bo is an insecure little bitch boy and will absolutely be petty if you're too tall for him to look like a big macho man. Even if he's still technically taller than you, he will go out of his way to wear taller heeled shoes to look taller. He'd never insult you for your height or say something hurtful about it, he'd just be a petty nerd.

Vincent: Vincent can't help but absolutely fawn over those long gorgeous legs. Even if you don't see it, he thinks of you like a super model: tall, perfect and fashionable. You are his muse and your beauty inspires his art.

Lester: Well would you look that, you're taller than Lester... He secretly thinks it's incredibly hot and gets flustered thinking about you in high heels, towering over your snuggly little teddy bear of a boyfriend. He loves it!

Brahms: Brahms is used to being taller than everyone, having only ever been around his family and a couple nannies. Having you around is different and exciting, he sees your small difference in height as meaning you're his age so he can be more rough when playing with you. He will wrestle you, horse around, and act like you're a 6 foot tall man. He doesn't try to hurt you, he's just being a playful boy.