16 : 𝑯𝒊𝒔 talent

I was feeling extremely bored

I was feeling extremely bored. It's like trying to watch the movie "ROY" all over again......GODD......* my entire body shivered *.
I had to shake my body to get rid of the michmichi
'ugh...my inner Anika'

- michmichi is a feeling making u shudder -

Since colleges acceptance letters were not her yet,  I have a lot of free time. It's not like I like studying....oh god NO......

The irony though ......I am applying for studying Medicine........ * ROFL *

Anyways, as I was saying, I'm boreddd...
Ok, let's see what I can do.
• Clean my room............
Andd......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I burst out laughing. Nah
I'm weird like if you open my closet or any enclosed stuff in my room, it'll be so systematic, but my room......

NEXT...

• I could help Mumma.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
cue another round of laughter.
Huh, as if.....she isn't that lucky to give birth to an 'ideal definition of daughter'.

NEXT...

• I could -
Andd.... my very busy thoughts were interrupted by my personal Hitler......
' Nah that's too harsh Ana... you shouldn't think like that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Yup, she's harsher '
My thoughts made me crack up...

"What are you laughing about you mad girl? And what the hell is this mess, where is the room you fought to take from us" Hitler said

Ughhhh...

" You aren't going to let that go, are you Mumma? "
I said bored while lying on my back; feet pointed at the head of my bed, with my head hanging down from the edge.

She's referring to the time when I was 6 years old and wanted this room (their then bedroom) as my separate bedroom, since Haans just shifted to his current room and suggested the idea, I loved it. So I made my cute princess face in front of Papa since Mumma was adamant to not give in. Rest is history.

" The day you help me in house chores,"
She said with her fists on her hips, looking a little mad at me.

" So never, " I said, which was a huge mistake because not she was fuming.

" GET THE HELL UP YOU UNGRATEFUL GIRL "
She hollered. I'm sure the old grumpy couple living at the end of our street might have heard it, even though they are partially deaf.
" Get up and help me clean, we might have guests over, it's Sunday after all. "