17 : Together & United

" YESSSSS

" YESSSSS...... " I shouted, causing the entire cafe to look at me.

We all, as in the entire gang, looked at each other with shimmering eyes.

And then we all got up from the table and rushed in a group hug and shouted in glee together
" YESSSSS....."

Now we were definitely the center of attention at the cafe.
But do we care?
No.

It might as well be declared that it was one of the happiest days of our lives.

Let's rewind to today morning.

I barged into the Malhotra's house, screaming and running, and speeded to Haans's room.

I saw Maa and Uncle having breakfast, from the corner of my eye. They looked at me, shocked by my screaming, but then glanced at each other, shrugged, and continued eating.

I barged into his room. Lucky for me that it was unlocked for some reason.

He was peacefully sleeping on his stomach. I of course paid no heed to it and screamed his name and jumped on his back.

He oomphed and groaned. Well obviously, a panda just jumped on him.

A cute panda though.

" Haans get up. " I said in a hurry.

He groaned.

" Get up you idiot. " I said shaking him.

" Anaaa " He groaned and took the extra pillow to cover his ears.

I groaned and took his pillow and flung it across the room.

" Get up! " I whined while bouncing on his back a little.

" Baby let me sleep. " He said in his husky morning voice.

I swooned for a few seconds but regained composure because of why I'm here.

" Get. Up. Now. " I ordered.

" Ana, baby, what are you even doing up at - checked his phone - AT 7 A.M.? " He asked baffled.

He started turning on his back so I slid off of him, on the bed.

" Baby, what's wrong. YOU. UP AT 7 " He enunciated the last few words carefully. His eyes were huge.
He was looking at me worried.

I heaved a huge breath and whispered
" They are here. "

His eyes grew huge " They are? "
I nodded.

Just then our phones rang.
We knew who it must be.

I canceled the call while he received it.

His phone screen lit up with faces of assholes.
Our friends.

Viki was the last to pick up the call.

So we had sleepy-eyed Piku and Viki, huge-eyed Avi, twisted-lipped Ritz, and caution eyed Haans and me.