50 : Shitty Luck

" 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙝𝙡𝙞 𝙙𝙖𝙛𝙖

" 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙖
𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙝 𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙝𝙡𝙞 𝙙𝙖𝙛𝙖

𝙋𝙮𝙖𝙖𝙧 𝙠𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙝𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙖
𝙀𝙝𝙨𝙖𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙮𝙚𝙝 𝙣𝙖𝙮𝙖 "

I couldn't have related better to any lyrics, more than these.

I had my AirPods stuffed into my ears and was walking down the stairs exiting the architecture building.

It has been a few days since the whole parking lot hug scene, and though I felt uneasy about it, I couldn't do anything about it.

First of all, she 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 became my friend, so I don't really have any right to ask her about Him.

Secondly, I hadn't really seen their expressions. I admit that the smile they had on their faces and the way they hugged each other was very personal and intimate, but I don't know what he means to her.
I just know that He definitely is a very important person in her life.

And thirdly, whenever I'm with Her, everything else just slips my mind, so I don't remember it.

I was walking toward the cafe since we had decided that rather than trying to find each other on the entire campus, we will just wait at the cafe for the other person.

I was just about to reach the cafe, when I saw Ahana standing a few feet away from the entrance.

The smile on my face was an instant reaction.

I rushed closer to her and was just about to speak, when I saw her eyes.....
Her tear-filled eyes.

I froze for a few seconds.
I had never seen her cry before, in fact I had never seen anyone cry before, so I didn't know what to do.

I lightly shook my head and focused on her.

She looked frozen in her place, and her gaze was locked onto something.
I followed her gaze and saw that same guy, sitting on a bench with some girl with red hair.

The red girl was basically sitting on top of that guy, and they were watching something on a tablet.

I looked back at Ahana again.

Her eyes were red from tears and they looked traumatized, to say the least.

I'm used to seeing her sad eyes, but right now they looked submerged in every pain there is in the world.

The mere sight was like daggers to my heart.

And that one sight was enough for me to understand everything.

𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙃𝙞𝙢.

I took a deep breath to bear the increasing tightness of my chest.

Everything just made so much more sense.

The way she had smiled at him that day in the park...

The photo in her wallet...