32 : Light at the end of the tunnel

I was continuously tapping my feet while sitting at the edge of my seat

" I know you can do it....
I know you can do it.... " I kept mumbling this while concentrating entirely on Haans.

" Dude, this is nerve-racking. "
Piku whispered from beside me.

She looked exactly like me.
Nervous and about to lose her marbles.

" Tell me about it " Viki said, but it wasn't clear since he had his mouth full.

I and Piku whipped our heads toward him and glared intensely.

He was leisurely leaning back and munching on popcorn, looking as if he were in a movie theater.
As soon as he glanced at us, he choked on his popcorn and started coughing.

Ritz who was sitting beside him, clicked her tongue in exasperation and punched him on his back, hard enough for the seed that was choking him, to fly out.

He breathed heavily then turned to us three with a frown
" Geez women "

" Shut up " I snapped at him.

He was about to speak when Ritz took him in a chokehold and covered his mouth with her palm.

Finally.

I whipped my head back to the front to focus.

We were on the basketball court, sitting on the bleachers, while the match was in its last seconds.

It was the selection day for the teams that will be playing in the Ecronium-fest.

Like every year, this year too I was present at all of his practices and we went back home together, but other than that we couldn't meet.
I was sad again but it wasn't as bad as it was before, when I didn't properly meet him for almost six months.
At least now I met him every day for at least four to five hours.

And about the morning after our 'day well spent', he was gone before I woke up.
I didn't ask why he was gone, simply deduced that it must be because of the important work he referred to, that day.

" Come on darling. "
The demoness hooted from beside me.

Urghhhh.....
The more I try to forget her presence, the more she reminds me.

We all snapped our heads in her direction and glared.
With every day that goes by, we all hate her more.
And if someone despises her as much as me, it would be Ritz.
She is so adamant that Kashish is a manipulative bitch.

To be honest, we all are skeptical of her every move, but then she never gave us a single solid proof that she is in fact a bitch.

I mean we do get the vibe from her, big time, but she's always civil with us.
Neither too sweet nor too bitchy.

Her face says 'I'm a nice person',
her vibe says 'beware of me'

And I hate her because she drew away My Haans from me, but other than that she hasn't done anything to target me.
Well other than using my stuff, but even that was so legit to look at. She needed to bathe and didn't have clothes, so she used what was available.
But I admit, she's just so.........
I don't know.