51 : So Stupid And Cute

I was exiting the classroom with a frown on my face

'Why' you ask.
Because I'm extremely frustrated.

With what?
With my freaking self.

Yes.
I was frustrated and annoyed with myself.
Because of how I behaved yesterday with Zayn.

Once I was done trying and moping around yesterday, I was reminded of what had happened, or more like what I did yesterday in the parking lot. And since that moment I've been cranky.

I didn't acknowledge it yesterday, in the haze of everything I was feeling.

It isn't the first time I was seeing them like that, but some days it just hurts a little more.
Also because I just missed Haans so much that I was trying to search for him on campus, so we could spend some time together. But instead, I came across that.

So I didn't realize how I treated a guy who was just trying to help me out.

And from the moment I did realize it, I've been cranky, to say the least.

I have decided it's best if I keep my distance from Zayn because for a year I haven't even been a good friend to my existing friends. It's better to keep him away from all the drama going on in my life.

I was just about to reach the parking lot when I was blocked by Zayn.

" Hey "
He said with a frown

I tried dodging him

" Hey listen "

I was trying to walk away from him, even though my first step should have been apologizing to him.
I'm doing everything wrong.

" Listen to me "

I stopped and was just about to say something when he cut me off

" I wasn't prepared. "
He started with a determined face.

" What? "

What is he talking about?

" What I said. I wasn't prepared at that time. But now I am. I am ready "

I was frowning the entire time he was talking.

Before I could even ask what he meant, he again was up to something.

He crossed his arms and his hands reached either side of his backpack's side compartments.

Then he pulled out something from each of them, at the same time, and forwarded his hands toward me.