36 : Disclosed Secrets

Our classes commenced after the fest ended, and I was back to square one

The sleepless nights...
The lonely soul....
The breaking heart....
And the neverending tears.

At least there's just one benefit, and that's that there's been no blow to my heart since two weeks ago, since I saw her with His jersey on.
Just that one flashback of that image had my heart burning again.

I'm restless and yearning for him, but he is nowhere.
I just get a glimpse of him every day, and that's it.

It was around five p.m., and I decided to go somewhere where I can feel closest to him at this point.
The place that belongs to just the two of us.
Our Special Place.

My classes had ended sooner today, thanks to the ill professor, so I had quite some time to spend there.

It was late October so it would soon turn dark, but I knew the path by heart now, so I just went ahead with it.

I got ready and set out to drive there.

I had slow calming songs playing in the car, which was a good idea since it kept me feeling a little better than how I felt these days.

It's been two weeks since that celebratory meal at Piku's place and things weren't in my favor again.

Luckily the traffic wasn't a problem today. At least something was in my favor.

I slowly hummed with the song playing on the speakers in my car. I made sure that there weren't any romantic or sad songs in this playlist. I didn't wanna have another breakdown, and especially not in my car, like a cliche scene from the movies.

It was so common for one to have an emotional breakdown in their car, in the movies, and I really didn't want to turn out to be a real-life version of that.
Not because I found it tacky or anything, but just because I didn't want to go that deep into an abyss that your car seems like the safest place to cry.

I suddenly remembered this argument I had today with a guy in my class.

Urghhh...

He is a prick, and even though I have never spoken to him, he was bad news. He just had this shitty personality.

You know, the guys who slut shame every other girl they see, even though they themselves are the biggest manwhores in the society?

Yep, that's exactly what he is like.
Tries to get into a girl's pants, and then discards her after the deed is done while branding her a slut. And if she refuses, she's a high maintenance or playing hard to get slut.
Just what the hell is wrong with society?

And more importantly, what the hell is wrong with the girls that actually fall in his trap, even after knowing what he does to other girls he or other people like him, have been with?
Why do girls have this stupid notion that ' He'll change for me ' ? I mean how dumb can you be? That's exactly what they prey on.