2. MESSY LIFE

A boy rushed his fingers through his black deep hair strands which is getting messy due to his finger rush.

"Everything is messy in my life" He groaned in frustration.

The boy is sitting on the middle of dance practice room, huffing and groaning. He's all sweaty.

"JIMIN???"

A girl's voice come from behind when he looked back in a irritation.

JIMIN POV

"Get out Bitch, who gave you permission to come here when I'm practicing" I shouted my lung out while making the girl flinched.

I know everyone, they don't just came to see me practicing, they just want to eye fucking me when I'm sweating.

Bitches!!

I'm really tired of these shits.

I looked at the door when i saw her still now there, which makes me more angry.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! I TOLD YA"

she banged the door harshly and left.

I know I'm rude but they deserve this.Their fucking intension is clear to me.

"Fuckers"

"Enough of your curses Chim"

I heard a familiar voice, yeah it's him.

_My stupid soulmate_

Kim Taehyung

I looked back tried to smile, when his hands layed on my sweaty shoulder.

"Chim.. What happened to you? You're too rude today"

"You just don't have any idea Tae."

"Tell me"

"This is the 42nd Fucking time i missed the beat of song, i did wrong step, you know I'm frustrated"

"That's it?"

"No"

"How's aunty?"

"She's unwell, Doctor Said they tried their best but mom isn't responding"

"Everything will be okay"

"Nothing will be okay tae!! It's all my fault, if that day i didn't tell mom those things-"

"It's okayy, it's nothing wrong to love a boy"

"You know this fucking society. They all are just fuckers"

"Shhhh.. calm down"

"I can't.. I can't.."

I groaned in frustration and pulled my hair. It's really suffocating. I even can't focus on my dance which makes me happy.

My life sucks to be honest.

Everything hurts me

Society problem

My sexuality

Mom's condition

Everything.

How can i get rid of those shitty things?

"Chim let's go to Jin hyung's cafe, I'm calling Yn, then we will make some fun there" he tried to make me calm.

He did everything to make me smile.

I will smile for you Tae, I know you,Yn and Jin hyung will be always beside me to make me smile.

"Lets go chim, what are you thinking?"