The Moonlit Night pt2🔞

SMUT ALERT ⚠️

Tossing him on the bed gently when the mattress bounced under His back. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi and pulling him in a kiss.. Yoongi kissed his mouth, Tasted his lips and Added his tongue slowly. His tongue Slowly explored his mouth when Jimin moaned in between the kisses.

In a moment of intense passion, Jimin and Yoongi pressed their bodies close. Their tongues tangled in a dance of desire, exploring each other.

With a hunger that could not be denied, they deepened the kiss, their breath mingling in the air as they lost themselves in the intoxicating sensation of each other's touch.

Yoongi slowly backed off and kissed his neck and sucked his skin, leaving fresh marks on Jimin's milky body. Yoongi sucked on his neck when Jimin became a moaning mess. He is aware of this side of yoongi but It's still hard for him to control.. Yoongi's Tongue can make him cum even without touching his dick.

Jimin arched his back when he felt Yoongi's mouth on His nipples. A shaky moan came out of his mouth. He felt Yoongi's warm tongue swirling over it. Slowly his hand Trailed back.

He grabbed his ass and Pulled his leg closer to his waist, His fingers slowly played with his hole when his toes curls as his body was Sensitive in Yoongi's touch..

Yoongi painted kisses all over Jimin's body and made him go out his mind. Jimin was in a mess.

A red flustered face, unable to breathe cause of the sensation, Moaning.. Yoongi enjoys this side of Jimin, He always does.
He loves how Submissive jimin acts when he touches him.

Yoongi came in between his legs and Kissed his inner thighs when Jimin closed his eyes. His whole body is shivering.

"Yoongi!!" he moaned out his name

"Yes baby, louder"

He said and played with his hole, His fingers caressed it when Jimin let out a louder moan which blessed Yoongi's ear!

"Louder baby louder"

"AHH..NGH..YOONGI"

"Louder"

He moaned even louder when he slowly pushed his fingers inside feeling the warmth.. with each thrust inside Jimin moaned Louder that Anyone can hear him from mile in that silent night.

The clock Ticks on the wall, Showing 2 am when they're lost in their own world. Jimin sweated badly, his whole face was burning.

Yoongi gently pushed his another finger when Jimin clenched the Bedsheet tightly and Arched his back..

"Mmm...ngh..yoon..yoongi, ah"

"Yeah baby"

"I'm all prepared, don't tease me more" He somehow managed to say that, Yoongi smiled.

"You need more preparation Baby"

"N..No no..I want you inside, fast please. My b..body is burning. Please"

Yoongi thrust his finger inside and saw Jimin dripping already. He can cum anytime. Yoongi pulled out his finger and Grabbed his Dick to stroke it

"Yoo..Yoongi? What are you doing? I'll cum out"

"I wanna see you cum" he said while stroking it faster.

"Y..yoongi...ahh" he wasn't able to hold himself more, He came on his chest and Looked at him With his sweaty red attractive face with his hair strands. It's making him gorgeous.

Yoongi slowly parted Jimin's legs and Lined himself infront of his hole.

"You are all ready?"

"yeah I am."