The Moonlit Night ☾︎

Yoongi's Mansion Room,

The room bathed in the soft glow of moonlight filtering through the vintage window, Jimin and Yoongi stood together, naked, wrapped in the warmth of a blanket.

Yoongi embraced Jimin from behind, his arms encircling him in a protective hold as they gazed up at the prettiest moon in the sky.

The whole room was silent as the night was deep, Just their Breathing sound can be heard. Yoongi is resting his head on Jimin's shoulder, they stand in a moment of silence after making their Love.

Their hearts beating in sync with the gentle pulse of the night..

For Jimin, it still felt surreal to be in the arms of Min Yoongi, a powerful mafia king and now his beloved partner. But as they stood together in the moonlit room, the reality of their love washed over him.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it Yoongi?" he lowly spoke when Yoongi smiled gently

"Indeed it is.. but you know who's prettier?"
He gently pressed a tender kiss on Jimin's neck "you"

Jimin softly smiled and held Yoongi's hand which was resting on his stomach.

they looked up at the moon, Jimin couldn't help but marvel at the beauty of their love story.

"The moon always watches us, you know! All the time, when I was alone, When I felt weak, Or whenever I felt loved by you, The moon watched us"

"The moon is Pervert then"

"What?" Jimin said in a disbelief

"I mean, When he saw me Loving you, It should be our private thing" Yoongi spoke when Jimin chuckled

Jimin slowly turned to face him and Wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, and looked deep into his eyes

"What if we never met Yoongi?"

"What kinda childish question it is?" Yoongi frowned as he can't imagine it and doesn't want to.

"Everything seems like a fairytale Yoongi, So unreal.. Having you in my arms like this, Got loved by you, claimed you as mine, seems so unreal. Sometimes, I'm scared"

"Scared of what?" yoongi softly spoke and Caressed his cheek

"What if it's all just a dream? Just an illusion? What if we're still In a Physical relationship, Where I'm all wrecked, emotionally, physically and imagining this to be real? What if?"

"Shhh" He pressed his hand on his mouth"One more word, I'll make sure you'll feel me inside you to realise that it's not an imagination. I warn you Min Jimin" his voice darkened

"H..hey!! I.. I'm just. I'm just saying."  Jimin felt nervous when Yoongi chuckled and Pulled his waist to make him closer to his chest.

"You know I'm not that much good with my words, I'm not that kinda emotional and romantic, poetic person to say things to give you butterflies but I can Give you my loyalty, My love, My Heart, My body, My soul, My everything you want. I know I was a jerk to you at the beginning of our journey. I know i hurt you badly which you didn't deserve. I even know i took advantage of your situation to make you my sugar baby but Trust me, I always had a weird attraction for you, always had a fascination for you that's what Was bothering me, making me insane. I was fighting with myself that It's not love or any soft side. But I lost. And for the very first time, I loved that I lost, I didn't regret this."

Jimin's eyes turned teary. He knows whatever yoongi is saying is truth.yoongi is truly sorry for his behaviour and he changed himself into a better man just for him. He knows Min yoongi can anything for his Jimin. Anything.

"I'm glad that I've met you Yoongi. I'm also glad that I got a place in your heart."

"Uh huh! Not only a place in my heart. You got all my heart. Every corner is yours, you can Dance practice there or if you can Play football too"

Jimin laughed at Yoongi's words when Yoongi chuckled too.

"I love you Yoongi."

"I Love you too, My Baby"

"I can't believe we're gonna get married next week"

"Excited?" Yoongi brushed his fingers on Jimin's smooth hair strands.

"Of course I am. How can I not? I'm officially gonna be The king's Husband"

"You're gonna be my queen hmm"

"Yeah, The queen.."

Yoongi smiled and softly brushed his lips on Jimin with all his love. Their hearts overflow with happiness and feelings they hold for each other.

It was a gentle meeting of lips, a soft yet Deep and Warm kiss which was lighting their soul up.. Their lips were Moving with a sync, Playing a Romantic game with passion. Their lips were melting on each other as they Held on each other tighter. Yoongi's hand resting on Jimin's hips pulling him closer while Jimin's fingers playing with Yoongi's hair, Most like grabbing it.

They backed off while huffing to get Oxygen to breathe. The depth of the night disrupted by their heavy breathing.. They were still in each other's embrace with a gentle smile and red face.

It's not new for them to kiss each other, but every time they do, It feels like the first time As they didn't let their romance die. The newfound feeling of kiss spread on their face so beautifully.

"Can we go for round two tonight?" Jimin whispered in Yoongi's ear made his smirk even wider. He licked his lips and Whispered back

"Why not?"
He pulled him closer to him more and looked into his eyes.

"You really want that Baby?"

"I want that. I want you to make me feel good again."

"So greedy!"

"Ofcourse I am. And i have rights to be greedy"

"Min Jimin, You are seriously something"

"Not min Jimin yet, But I love it"

"What? The Min in your name? Or the Min In you?"

Jimin smirked

"Both"

"Great choice"

"Can I have the Min inside me Now? I can't wait too long"

"Sure" He smirked.