14. A PASSERBY

I'm playing with my pen while thinking about something which makes my heart doomed from deep down.my whole mind is drowning into the fact with being with Yoongi. 

Does everyone in this world just want a body to please them, and fulfill their desires?

My thoughts cut off when Jin hyung spoke something to drive my attention to him,

"Jiminah? Tae told me that you...." Before he can finished his words my eyes winded as i thought tae told jin hyung about Yoongi.

And on the other hand Taehyung already choked his coffee almost.

"What did I say to you hyung?" He somehow managed to spoke,

"Tae!! You told me that Jimin broke up with that poop faced."  Jin hyung spoke as tae took a deep breath in relief.

"Oh yeah, I told him Jimin, sorry" Tae looked down with an awkward smile.

"Jin hyung, You all were right that joy is weird"  i spoke while sipping my coffee.

"Tae?? Why doesn't Yn come here today?" Jin hyung spoke when I also thought that.

"Yess Tae where is she?" i spoke,

"Don't ask me!! I don't know anything about her" He rolled his eyes and looked away

There's something wrong! Tae is too possesive and protective for yn and now he's acting like that.

What happened to him?

"Did you two fight?" Jin hyung looked at his eyes

"Why should I fight with her?"

"Then tell us what's the reason she didn't come here?" I tilted my head.

"She said she's busy and she had some works in Library, I don't know what's she hiding but Something is fishy"

He spoke everything and tried to make it suspicious.

"Why are you thinking it's fishy? What if she really has something important to do?" I don't know why tae is overthinking all the time. It seems like he's living in a fictional world all day.

"Look Chim.. I'm not talking about today's activities. I noticed changes in YN." He leaned on the centre of the table and whispered.

"What was those changes?" Jin looked at him with - I want answer- eyes 

"Then listen to me carefully. One day at night, i was watching a show when I heard a man's loud voice and a thud sound all of a sudden from YN's room . And when i went towards the room it was empty and she was watching a tv series in her phone"

"Bullshit tae!! She must watched that TV series!!"

"No... Then now a days Yn is always busy with her phone, smiling always. And look she's not with us, she spend less time with us. Isn't it weird" tae took a deep breath.

Oh God.. He kept all those thinking inside his mind for these long time.. is he okay??

Overthinking is a severe Disease.

"Taehyungah stop overthinking" I sipped my coffe and spoke.

"JIMIN??"

We three looked back when someone called my name,

"What are you doing here??" I clenched my jaw and greeted my teeth.

"Baby??" He again spoke,

How dare you Bastard!?