Mother's Blessing

The morning,

A fresh start, With Sunlight playing in the living room of Yoongi's mansion. Maids are doing their work such as Cooking food, Cleaning the rooms, Watering the plants in the garden etc.

Mrs. Park was Arranging their Plates on the Table.

"Ma'am let it go, I can do that" A maid said with a Soft tone

"No, it's okay. I can do it. You know it's really boring to sit down and Do nothing the whole day. Let me do it"

"You're really humble, Or else people crave for such luxury where they don't have to do any works"

"I'm not used of this as I belong from a middle class family since my childhood and I did so much struggles in my life. So It's really weird for me to sit down and Live a luxurious life in a mansion."

The maid giggled and Nod.

"Ofcourse I know. It's really nice to talk to you everyday, Or There's no one who talk well. Mr. Yoongi kept us here in his Mansion as he's too kind for us but He never wasted his time talking with us."

"He must be a busy person."

"Yeah He was too workaholic but These days He is enjoying his life to the fullest." She chuckled "it's all because of your son. He really light up Mr. Yoongi's life"

Mrs. Park smiled and Nods

"Indeed. And I think I should leave them alone too."

The maid Laughed in a low voice

"Umm yeah, we also think so. We feel like a third wheel in their Private moments, Just like last ni-"

She paused when she saw Yoongi and jimin walking downstairs. Yoongi is all suited up when jimin is in his pajamas.

"Good Morning" Mrs. Park greeted them

"Good Morning Ma'am" Yoongi greeted back

"Morning Mom" Jimin spoke when Mrs. Park smiled

"Did you sleep well?"

"Umm yeah" Jimin nervously spoke.

"Come, let's eat breakfast"

They sit down on the table and Started eating without a word.. Jimin was all red eating his food.

"What happened Jiminie? You having Fever? Why you all red?"

"Uh.. I'm fine Mom."

Yoongi smirked while Under the table his legs were softly caressing his feet made him nervous.

"Okay I'm done, Now I'm leaving" Yoongi spoke

"You didn't finish your food yet"

"it's urgent work Jimin, I'll be home soon. This meeting is important"

"You ain't going with Him? You're his assistant right?" Mrs. Park asked.

"N..no, I'm not feeling too well, he can manage by himself" He spoke when Yoongi nods

"You two spend time together ma'am." yoongi said "and call me anytime if you need anything, If I'll be free, I'll response for sure. Now I'm leaving" he walked out.

"M..mom, I'm coming wait, Let me see him off" Jimin said, His mom smiled and nods.

Jimin ran behind Yoongi and Held him infront of his car.

"You forgot something" jimin said

"Forgot?" He asked confusedly then realised "uhh you mean Bye kiss? Silly, your mother was there"

"So what? When I scream louder last night, didn't you think that my mother was there?"

Yoongi widen his eyes "I.. shit.. I almost forgot that. Do you think she heard you?"

"Of course she did. I'm sure all the maids Did too. They were smiling at me"

Yoongi massaged his temple when Jimin hugged his waist

"It's okay. They know how much you love me and How hard you love me." He giggled made yoongi more shy

"Aish Jimin."

"Now come on, Kiss me, You're getting late"

He smiled and kissed jimin gently while helding his waist.

"Bye, I'll come home soon"

"I'll be waiting for you"

He pecked his forehead and get into the car.

Jimin walked into the living room and Sit down on the table when his mom is almost done eating

"So, he's gone?" she said

"Umm yeah"

"you know chim, I'm thinking of Visiting My Old friend's house for somedays"

"But mom, Our wedding is next week"

"Yeah ofcourse I know that. And I'll be here before your wedding baby. It's just I think, You two should get some privacy"

"Uhh.. umm w..what do you mean? Wha..what privacy?"

"I don't think you're a child to not get it what I mean. You are an adult And You know what I mean"

"Umm Mom.. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Please don't feel disgusting"

"Ahh No no Jimin. Please don't misunderstand me. I'm happy for you both. And All I want is your happiness Baby, and I'm already sorry for all my behaviours..but now, when I saw you happy and Healthy in a relationship, I'm happy for you. I know Yoongi will make you happy and keep you safe."

His Mom caressed his cheeks

"His love must be hard for you, isn't it?"

Jimin's face turned red Suddenly. he got up

"MOM.. IT'S NOT LIKE THAT..AHH what are you even talking"

He pouts and ran upstairs left his mom giggling there.

"Jiminie.. I'm happy for you. I was so wrong that time when You told me you're gay, But Now slowly with time, I realised, If something is important in life is Happiness. If you're happy, Your mom should be happy. My blessing is always with you"

•••

"Jiminie?" a knock on the door when Jimin opened the door

"Yes mom" He said with a soft tone

"Your wedding is next week, Let's go shopping for you"

"Shopping? Sure." Jimin smiled widely when His mom smiled too.

•••

In shopping mall,

"Mom, should we call yoongi too? We already bought a lot of stuffs, now Wedding ring and The Wedding suits are left so We will need yoongi"

"I can see my jiminie is so impatient to see his man. Don't use excuses, just call him"

"Aish Mom.. No.. I'm not impatient to see him. That cat always getting on my nerves. I..I just want him to come so that we can buy the ring and Suit together"

Mrs. Park chuckled at Jimin's Nervous face.

"Okay okay, call him"

Jimin nods and excitedly calls Yoongi.