Hope

"You?" A shaky breath left her mouth

"Ab.. You ok?" A soft voice filled with concern hits her

"Don't pretend like you care"  she said and about to close the door on his face when he pushed the door and get inside

"Yn.. i wanna talk to you"

"But I don't wanna talk Hoseok" Her lips trembled when her eyes turned numb

"Look Yn, that day. I.. I'm really really sorry for being a dick to you. I really didn't mean what i said"

"You fucking said that I want to get into your pants like other girls. Do you even know how hurting it is?" Yn bitterly chuckled made Hobi sad

"Yn, I had reason"

"What reason?"

"The girl I dated before. She pretended that she was so in love but end up using me for satisfaction and for money. I'm insecure about this thing. So when you brought me home that day, I thought maybe you also have desires to fulfill that's why"

He paused

"So that's why you decide to run away. You know what Hobi? I thought I'd give you a tour to my house. I'll show you my favourite place of this house. I thought I will Cuddle with you until i fall asleep as you were my boyfriend but You ran away and came back, said something which broke my heart"

Yn sighed and looked down

"I'm sorry yn"

"Sorry don't heal people. You should leave now. It's not good to come to a woman's house at this late hour" She said while showing the exit to him

"Yn? Please forgive me! I can understand, how much I hurt you. But After that day, I didn't feel myself again. I was feeling so good when you were closer to me but when we just broke up, I felt miserable. Please forgive me"

"Ok I'll forgive you but Can't forget anything. You now go home. I want peace"

Hobi sighed And looked down.

"I love you" he uttered this word Before making an eye contact.

"What are you trying to do?"

"I never said I love you to you, Did I? I always stopped myself at I like you. But today I can say, I love you with all my heart"

"You're trying to weak me right? You just want me to suffer right?"

Hobi cupped his face and wiped her tears

"I don't wanna make you weak. I want you to be more strong.. I'll be your strength yn. Just give me one chance. I'll prove that how much I love you and what i can do for you"

"Fine. I'll give you one chance. Now you go home"

"I wanna stay"

"What do you mean? I can't let you stay"

"But why?"

"Cause You're my ex boyfriend now"

"Yn?"

"Please go. I already had enough today. Enough disrespect, and whenever i see you, i feel more low cause that day you broke me totally. This is not gonna heal by some sorry or I love you. Please leave"

"Yn please give me one chance"

"I will give you chance But Not permission to stay in my house.. Go now"

She gently pushed Hobi out and locked the door on his face. As soon as she locked the door she sit down while leaning on the door, and cried hard. She hates this feeling, She hates it. Her heart is crying along with her, She can feel the twitching.