26. FEELING LOVED

AUTHOR POV

Jimin layed on the bed while starting at the ceiling, thinking how yoongi started to avoid him from last night. He didn't even come to him at night.

His head is full with confusion when his phone rings.

It's from hospital so he picked the call without thinking twice.

"Hello.."

"Hello sir.. Your mom"

"What happened to my mom???" He shouted when he didn't notice someone's presence in his room.

"You mom is out of coma"

Listening that jimin just get mute for sometime. He can't believe what he just heard.

"I'm coming" he cut the call and jumped in happiness when finally his eyes met with Yoongi who's standing there in his room.

He is just so much happy that he jumped on him and hugged him tightly making him a little disbalanced. Yoongi just don't know what to do cause he already zoned out because the younger is in his boxer and a thin silk shirt wrapped his tiny body.

He's about to hug jimin back but he pulled out

JIMIN POV :

Shit shit shit..  what did i do? I hugged him and look at me, I'm only in my boxer. It's so inappropriate for hugging him.

He might lose his control in the early morning. I just backed off and said,

"I'm sorry... But I'm really so happy.. My mom is now out of come sir... All thanks to you offcourse."

"It's good to hear that" he coldly spoke

"Can i go to visit my mom?"

"Offcourse you can go.. but namjoon will go with you" he said and about to left when my word make him stop on his way

"Can't you go with me instead of Namjoon hyung?"

He turned to me,

"Umm..bu"

"Can't you?" I asked

"Okay fine."

"Let's go then"

"Are you going out in this what you're wearing now?"

"Ohh no... Sorry.. I will get ready"

He didn't even said a word and left the room.

He is ignoring me or behaving nice to me as he didn't even forced me to do anything.

But he gave his money to cure my mom, i should make him happy. And to be honest, i really started to like him. He's not what he's showing.

I smiled and went to the washroom.

_______

YOONGI POV :

It's now been a hour I'm waiting for him to come down. But he's not coming down.
No one can make me wait for this long so how could he?

I'm walking back n forth when I heard,

"I'm sorry for making you wait"

I just looked up to see him who's coming from upstairs.

My eyes stopped on his angelic figure. How could a person be like this? Why are you so beautiful inside out?

Now I'm feeling like i ruined your innocence.

He came and huffed,

"I'm sorry sir.lets go"

"Yess but wait"

He's looking so beautiful and specially now when he unbuttoned his shirt's two buttons from up. I don't want people to look at him.

I just went near him making him choked on air.

"What are you doing?"

I leaned closer to his face when he said,

"Is there anything on my face?"

I smirked and went near his neck. Pulling him closer to me I placed my lips on his neck.

I sucked his neck skin making him moan and his fingers digged on my hand.

"Done"

"Why did you do that?"

"Close your buttons now or you want people to see you're mine?"

"Umm..." He just looking so red and he just buttoned his shirt to hide the freshly made mark on his skin.

JIMIN POV :

He's so weird. He made a fucking hickey on my neck in this early morning to make me button my shirt?? Is he insane? He can tell me to buttoned it right? Or may be he just find an excuse to touch me?
But does he want an excuse to touch his sugar baby?

I looked my side when he's driving the car. He's looking so hot while driving.

My mom is awake. I'm really happy now and My happiness is double cause yoongi came with me. 

But what if mom reacts if she sees me infront of her. She will think me trash isn't she?

I'm the only one who's responsible for her accident. She'll gonna Hate me, isn't she?

I become upset when the car Stopped. I saw the huge traffic. It'll take time to clear obviously.

I just leaned on the window and took a deep sigh.

Suddenly he asked,

"What happened to you all of a sudden?"

"Nothing" i lowly replied to him.

"You know you can't lie." He didn't even look at me. He's just focusing on the road.

"Who said I'm lying?"

"You know jimin you're like a open book.. everyone can read you so easily. And your deep breath are telling the truth that You're lying"

"Oh mah god.. may be this the longest line I've ever heard from you Sir"

He just ignored what I said and again asked,

"So what happened to you?"

"I'm not feeling good to say that.. it's a long Story"

"We have a long time as you can see the trafic" he coldly spoke.

"I can't tell.you can't understand as you're so cold, you can't feel me" a drop of tear fell from my eyes.

"Come here" He said making me confused.

I saw him opened his seat belt and patted on his lap.

Don't tell me he is needy here? Why the hell he's calling me like that?

"Come here" he again said.

"But we're here in the middle of road.. everyone can see us"

"First of all no one can see us from outside and if they can see i don't care"

I loosed my seat belt and slowly went to his lap. When he make me seat on him properly.

I thought he'll gonna kiss me but he put my head on his shoulder and rubbed my back gently.

What's that feeling?? I'm feeling so good from inside.. he.. it's the feeling when you feel loved by someone.

"Now tell me Jimin what makes you sad?"

When he asked that, my tears flowed like waterfall. I can't control my tears which i hold back for all these months.

A/n : sorry everyone.. I was actually a little busy to edit the storyline plus i got a lot of assignments to do. And i was sick too. So I'm late. But i think I'll post shortly.