You?

YOONGI POV:

I'm trying my best not to dance with him but he's literally holding me tightly. I wanna talk but still i can't talk because that bastard said I'm mute.. MUTE..

He pulled me by my waist and whispered

"I never know you look these much beautiful Yoongi"

I widened my eyes and looked at him, he chuckled

"What? Shocked? What did you think, i won't recognise your eyes? So bad gameplay"

I embarrassingly looked at him and whispered

"Don't tell anyone"

"But I wanna let them know, That their King is so beautiful"

"Park jimin, I'm warning you. You can't do that"

"I won't do anything until you kiss me here"

"K..kiss you? I'm in a girl's costume you nonsense. If i kissed you they'll think me wrong"

"I don't care"

"Why are you so stubborn??"

Jimin pouts and about to call everyone when I pulled him and kissed him.

-

Meanwhile, Tae was drinking when the water splashed out of his mouth and directly on Jungkook's face

"W..what are you doing?" Jungkook said

"That Girl, He kissed Jimin" Tae gulped when Hobi smiled

"YAH HOW COULD SHE KISS HIM?" Tae got hyper when Jungkook tried to calm him.

"Pretend you didn't see anything. You don't know if this goes to Yoongi hyung's ear, I'll be dead."

"Bu..but! How did Jimin do that?"

--

"Your friend tae gone mad" Yoongi whispered

"Let him stay mad" jimin chuckled

"Aren't you angry that i came?"

"Ani, I'm so amazed that you find this idea to get inside"

"It's not my idea, it's all hobi's idea..Oh wait, As I'm mentioning about hobi, i wanna tell you something"

"Hmm what's it?"

"After hobi came, did you notice Yn becomes so quiet and sad! They both were looking at each other with a sad eyes like they know each other"

"How could they know each other? it's not possib-"

Suddenly we heard a slapping sound..

We looked at yn who slapped kevin. I ran to them.

"YN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? "

"ask your friend chim, Ask him, what he said just now"

Yn is raging in anger.

Everyone circled around them when Taekook, Namjin and hobi also walked closer to see what's going on

"Kevin? What did you do?" Jimin angrily asked

" I didn't do anything wrong? We were dancing when my hands jus-"

"yeah your hands just touched my butt right? JUST..DO YOU THINK IT'S JUST NOTHING?"

"KEVIN HOW DARE YOU? I TRUSTED YOU THAT'S WHY I TOLD YOU TO DANCE WITH YN" jin shouts

"What's wrong in that? Isn't she so close to guys? What's wrong if a guy touched her butt, what's the problem?"

Right then Hobi's about to say something but Yn slapped kevin harshly..

The sound echoed all ovet the hall

"IF YOU THINK, IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL THEN YOU'RE WRONG! I WON'T SAY ANYTHING IF YOU WERE MY LOVER OR BOYFRIEND BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW ONE THING, I'M NOT A SLUT WHO'LL BEAR ANYTHING. I DON'T WANT A MAN TO GET INTO THEIR PANTS FOR SATISFACTION."

"YEAH YEAH NOW YOU SHOULD SAY THAT CAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET ANYONE TO SATISFY YOU, IF YOU KEEP ON BEHAVING LIKE THIS YOU'LL GET NO ONE"

"KEVIN" Tae grabbed his collar

"Oppa, leave that shit. You're talking about satisfaction? Then let me tell you one thing, My toys can satisfy me more than your dick bitch"

Saying that she walked away..

"Tae landed a punch on Kevin's face "how dare you did that with my sister? Weren't you our friend?"

"Guys let's go home. It's late" Jimin said. ",THE PARTY IS OVER GUYS, GO HOME"

-

"I never thought of witnessing these things in my Bachelorette party." Jimin sadly said

"It's not your fault jimin"

"It's my fault yoongi, obviously it's my fault. I should not have invited them"

"But you couldn't predict what's about to happen right? But I'm telling you there's something wrong between Hobi and Yn"

"Why are you saying that?"

"You didn't notice hobi's anger filled eyes but I did"

"We all were angry Yoongi, it's normal thing"

"You're not understanding"

"I don't wanna understand now, let's go home and sleep. I'm tired"

--

YN's side :

Yn ran inside the house and dropped herself on the couch..

"Why are they like this? Why?" She sobbed and hugged the pillow when she heard bangs on door

"Yn? Yn?" Tae's voice came to YN's ear

"Oppa, please leave me alone. i don't wanna talk"

"YN...Yn please open the door. Please don't take any wrong step in anger"

"Oppa, I'm not a child. I'm fine. I'll be fine. You go with Jungkook oppa tonight.. I'll be fine by tomorrow. You'll see the bubbly yn again"

"Yn,my sis? you ok?" His voice turned more concerned

"I'm fine. You go now"

I said and laid down on the couch when my tears are falling down.

I'm feeling disgusting by his touch.

It's disgusting

My vision turned dark

-

I opened My eyes when the doorbell ringing is coming to my ear.
I looked up at the clock , it's 1 am at night.
Is this Oppa? I told him to go away..why he came back?

My head is hurting so badly and that ring is feeling intolerable to me

i opened the door "oppa i told you to go aw-"

"You?"

Guess Who?