Chapter 18

I gasp and widen my eyes as Beomgyu begins to move his lips against mine. I mentally frowned as I continued to feel nothing. Absolutely nothing, which made me believe that nothing will ever compare to Yeji's lips and that thought had completely crushed me. I quickly push him off and take a step back while placing my fingers on my lips in disbelief.

One minute I'm crying on him, laughing with him and the next he's kissing me. What the hell?

But seeing him smirk while flickering his eyes behind me made me turn around to see Yeji running the opposite way from where we stood. I gulp as the realization dawned on me.

This sneaky little—

I slowly turn towards him with narrowed eyes.

"Did she see?" I ask. He chuckles proudly and crosses his arms while nodding his head.

"Yup!" He then widens his eyes in fear as I began to march towards him.

"Why you—!" I yell out. He quickly lifts his hands to block the upcoming assaults and cuts me off.

"I'm doing you a favor!" He yells out as I begin to punch his arms. And after a few more punches, I stop and I huff in annoyance whole crossing my arms angrily.

"How is that going to help anyone?" I ask. He sighs and rubs his arm while wincing in pain from the sting. I scoff as I hear him mutter under his breath, 'this girls bony as hell,' before clearing his throat.

"I want her to realize that she's making the biggest mistake by letting the most amazing girl go." With that said, I feel my body soften as he stared at me with a serious expression with a light glint of sincerity in his eyes.

With my silence he takes a step forward and places his hands on my shoulder while lowering his head the same eye level as mine.

"Ryujin you need to know your worth. You are incredible and you deserve the world and if Yeji can't give that to you and see how special you really are, then, to hell with her. She can go suck faces with Yeonjun for all we care." I frown slightly at the last part but felt my heart swelling towards his genuine words. He smiles softly.

"You just need to remember that you're Shin Ryujin. The girl that conquered all and accomplished all. Be the girl that I once fell for. Not this sad girl that feels that she's second best all the time." I chuckle lightly as a slow tear escapes my eye. He slowly lifts his thumb and gently wipes it away.

"Now wipe these tears and kick ass today at the concert. Forget all your worries and perform your ass off for your fans, your mom, me and most importantly yourself." He demands gently. And before I knew it, a slow wide smile instantly exploded onto my face as I began to feel a sense of determination and empowerment. His face lights up the moment I quickly jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You're the best Beomgyu." I whisper. He chuckles and tightens his grip around my waist.

"Anytime Ryu." We pull away and smile brightly towards me.

"Now go wash your face, you have a concert to get ready for." He playfully demands. I laugh and furiously nod my head before backing away and rushing towards the dressing room.

"And Ryu?" He calls out. I turn around to see him smiling happily towards me.

"I just want to make it clear that I don't have feelings for you anymore so you don't have to worry about me trying to have sex with you again." He jokes with a playful wink. I laugh loudly before flipping him off and turning back around towards our dressing room.

He's been nothing but supportive and I finally knew who he was to me and who I was to him. We speak to each other daily and we both realized that we're nothing but brothers. He's my best friend and I was his.

After washing my face in the bathroom, I quickly walked in the dressing and excitedly smile at everyone, besides Yeji of course.

"Let's make this last day memorable!" I yell out. Causing all of them to laugh and nod in agreement.

"Now that's the Ryujin I know and love!" Ryeong exclaims loudly while clapping her hands excitedly but had quickly began to apologize to the makeup artist who angrily stared her down for moving too much. Jisu chuckles and nods her head in agreement.

"It's been a while, what changed?" She asks as she stared at me through her mirror as the makeup artist began to apply lipstick on her lips. I shrug and smiled at my makeup artist who began to set up the make up for me.

"Someone just opened my eyes to something greater." I causally state. My mom walks in.

"I hope that someone is me." She playfully says as she walks behind me and kisses my cheek before seating herself on the couch. I laugh and nod my head.

"Of course it is mom." Hearing a quiet scoff however, I quickly turn to Yeji who had a cold expression as she was getting her haired curled. She meets my gaze and I quickly narrow them and turn away while continuing to repeat Beomgyu's words in my mind.

She will not phase you Ryujin.

Be strong.

Know your worth.

Before I could lose it again, my phone begins to vibrate, I look down and instantly felt my face lighting up.

Beomgyu: Fighting!

I place the phone down and sent myself a sharp, pointed look.

You got this.

............

"Wait Ryujin look over here! You look super cute!" Jisu squeals out as she grabs the phone from our manager and aims at me. I chuckle and smile softly towards the camera.

"You're glowing!" She smiles widely towards my picture before handing the camera back to the manager. I chuckle and cover my blushing cheeks.

"Must be because you're home." She says as she places her earpiece in her ear. I grin and nod my head.

"Must be." I reply. She nods with an excited smile and walks to her spot. I frown slightly as Yeji passes by and mutters out.

"Or someone." I scoff and follow her leaving figure with a cold gaze.

"Bitter much?" I coldly ask. She simply glares at me before going to her mark. I roll my eyes, ignoring the pang in my chest before repeatedly saying that I was worth it.

You're Shin Ryujin!

So shut up and kick some ass.

I smirked.

Enjoy now. Worry tomorrow.

You lied (Ryeji)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें