Chapter 19

After the concert, I felt absolutely amazing. I was able to see Beomgyu and my mom cheering me on. My happiness was radiating off me and going towards the girls, even Yeji, surprisingly.

It was as if our drama never happened and we were back to normal. She even accepted my flying heart again.

Maybe we should have a civil conversation of what's happening between us. I mean who are we kidding, no one kisses like that if they feel nothing for that particular person, right?

And why else would she be so angry about Beomgyu and I?

Grabbing Yeji's favorite flavored ice cream and placing it into a bag as a truce, I quickly open my door and was getting ready to go towards her door until I saw Yeji and Yeonjun laughing while running down the hall and rushing into her bedroom, not seeming to notice my presence.

Oh.

They're in the room, alone.

I feel my breath quicken as I tighten my grip on the plastic bag. I hadn't realized tears were slowly sliding down my cheeks as the facts of Yeji never going to feel the same way started to be thrown at me.

Guess it really did mean nothing to her.

But it meant everything to me.

"Ryujin? What're you doing out here in the hallway?" I hear Ryeong say the moment she exited the elevator. I slowly turn to face her and she quickly gasps and rushes towards me with worry evident in her features. She grabs onto my arms and shakes me lightly.

"What happened?" I dryly chuckle while sniffling lightly.

"I think I'm ready to talk now." I whisper as more tears continued to flow down my cheeks rapidly as the pain increased immensely.

She stares at me for a moment before quietly nodding her head and wrapping her arms safely around my shoulders before guiding me towards her room. I drop the bag of ice cream and wrapped my arms around her waist as I rested my head on her shoulder.

We walk right in and she guides me to her bed before walking towards the hotel mini fridge.

"This is probably essential for tonight." She says as she brings out a bottle of wine and two glasses. I smile softly and nodded my head in agreement, not being able to trust my voice at the moment.

She pours me glass and hands it over to me before pouring herself one. She flips herself next to me waits patiently.

"Whenever you're ready, I'm all ears." She says while taking short sips. I let out a breath before wiping my tears away.

"Where do I begin?"

..................

"Oh my gosh.." she gasps out as she places her hand over her lips. I had just confessed everything to her, my feelings for Yeji, catching Yeji and Yeonjun together, double date, Beomgyu, the kiss, and the avoidance. I gulp down my wine before pouring more while nodding my head.

"Yup!" She places her hand on my thigh as she stared at me in disbelief.

"I can't believe that you've went through this all by yourself!" She exclaims. I chuckle sadly and shrug.

"I technically had Beomgyu but his feelings for me kind of made it somewhat complicated." I sadly state. Ryeong huffs and gulps down her wine. Both of us seemed to be quite tipsy, considering her Asian glow.

"I just can't believe Yeji lied to us." She says disappointedly. I let out breath before shaking my head.

"I understand why though, she's protecting us." I simple state. Ryeong frowns.