Final Author's Note

Art by @rodyachan on Twitter

So this was only a fan-fiction I wrote in my head, I never expected people to actually read it. Thank you for almost 30k reads that's insane! (Current date is December 17, 2021) This book was a lot of fun to write and I'm already planning a new book.

The new book will be another Dream x Reader Fan-fiction but will take place when Dream is in prison.

I don't want to give too much away but you can find the book through my profile.

About this book, I'm going to edit here and there if I (or anyone else) finds mistakes. I may also update chapter pictures.

There's also something else I wish to discuss, Chapter 21: Secret Love.

If you read it, you know what's in it, if you haven't, it doesn't matter because I deleted it.

It was an entire smut chapter and didn't fit with the rest of the story. I'm not sure why I wrote it and I don't enjoy reading it.

I never intended to make this book a smut book and I'm not comfortable writing smut. I think others found it disturbing and some enjoyed it. Regardless, it's gone, by the time I publish this.

The chapters before and after have been adjusted to fit with the story, but the story still functions without that smut chapter.

Thanks for reading my book, I had fun writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I hope to see you in my next book. I'm not sure about the plot just yet, but it will have a different storyline than this. I'll update more frequently over the winter break.

The next book's title will be: 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈 Dream x Reader
You can find it through my profile under "works" :)

Hope to see you there!

-Oriana <3

——————————————————————————————