3 - Yumeno Himiko, the Ultimate Detective Assistant

"Saihara, are you okay? Do you need more mana?" Yumeno asked the detective. He'd been staring at the ground intently, lost in thought until Yumeno broke the silence.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine. It's about the flashback light we just got. Everyone seemed affected by it, but nothing happened to us at all."

"Nyeh, it's probably an error with our characters or something. That's what you said before, right?" Shuichi nodded, smiling at the redhead. The two continued their aimless stroll around the academy in silence, this time minus the tension radiating from Shuichi. Along their walk, the two noticed Tojo hoisting a rubbish bag over her shoulder.

"Hello, Tojo, would you like help?" Shuichi asked, approaching the Ultimate Maid. Turning to smile at the male, Tojo shook her head with a smile.

"Thank you, Saihara, but I shall be alright. I am only cleaning up the dining hall, that is all. Unfortunately, I broke some plates." With that, Tojo continued down the hallway to complete her task. Shuichi and Yumeno continued to walk after the interruption, climbing upstairs to the unexplored floor that'd opened up after Chabshira's execution.

"Saihara, should we try to uncover the mastermind? Would that save us?" Yumeno muttered.

"No, we need to sacrifice ourselves at the end of the game. Unless you want to kill somebody, but that would indirectly kill everyone." I don't want Yumeno to have to watch all of us die for her to escape.

"Can't only one person sacrifice themselves?" Yumeno asked, her tone accusing him of future betrayal.

"Yes, but I have a way around that. Just trust me, okay? I have a plan that is guaranteed to work, you'll just need to trust me."

"Okay, I trust you Saihara," she sighed. I'm sorry Yumeno.

"Oh my God, Saihara, Yumeno!" A feminine voice screamed as Shuichi fell to the ground, feeling a large object barrel into him. "Iruma's dead!" Shuichi scrambled to his feet, noticing tears stream down Akamatsu's panicked and terrified face. "We need to trigger the body discovery announcement!" 

Without further discussion, the three raced to ascend the rest of the staircase, following Akamatsu into Harukawa's Research Lab as the body discovery announcement played. Guns lined one of the walls with boxes and tables of ammunition beside them. Humanoid cutouts hid inside a mesh cage, lined on the outside with many melee weapons including an axe and two chainsaws. I guess this is how her true Ultimate talent is revealed in this world.

Iruma's corpse lay crumpled on the ground, blood oozing from her head. Hoshi knelt over the body, nodding at the newcomers in acknowledgement of their existence. Shuichi stepped closer to analyse the body as people slowly filed into the room, shocked at its contents. There doesn't look to be any other injuries other than blood coming from her head, but I'll wait for the Monokuma File. On cue, Monokuma appeared and handed out the files.

"Guess we know the killer!" Ouma chuckled, swaying back and forth.

"Who?" Kiibo asked.

"Harukawa! Duh! She's the Ultimate Assassin, after all," he smirked. 

"Harukawa's the killer?!" Gokuhara gasped in gullible shock. Waiting for Harukawa to start choking Ouma, Shuichi was surprised when she stared at the ground and sighed.

"Do you blame me for lying to you all?" As everyone discussed the Ultimate Child Caregiver's true talent, Shuichi turned his focus to the Monokuma File in front of him.

Case 3
Victim - Iruma Miu, the Ultimate Inventor.
Location - Ultimate Assassin Research Lab, floor three.

Time of Death - 1:32 pm
Other Injuries - Injury to the head.