「 Fortune is Unpredictable and Mutable 」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They  belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

(A/n: Xiao put his "Ability" as "Bane of All Evil" as a cover up. He'll have the abilities he has in Genshin Impact.)

[Swear warning]

[3rd P.O.V]

Xiao, a member of the Armed Detective Agency was on a job for capturing a tiger that's been ransacking food stocks, with the help of his two partners. Who were Dazai and Kunikida.

While they were walking on a bridge, that coincidentally had a river underneath it.

Dazai saw this and thought it would be such a good idea to jump off the bridge.

"Wow, that's a nice river, don't you think, Xiao?" Dazai asked his best friend with stars.

"Dazai, you bett-" Xiao started but couldn't finish, Dazai wrapped his arms around Xiao's waist and picked him up.

Since he was small, it was easy.

"Kunikida, hel-" Xiao was cut off by Dazai jumping off the bridge with him.

Kunikida turned around hearing Xiao, but only to see a glimpse of teal hair falling off the bridge.

Kunikida hastily went to the ledge of the bridge and saw Xiao in the arms of Dazai falling off the bridge, into the river below.

"Dazai you dumbass! Give Xiao back you suicidal maniac!" Kunikida yelled.

Yes. Kunikida is slightly protective over Xiao, since he thought Xiao was younger then he looks. Like about 15 or 14.

As Dazai and Xiao hit the water, Dazai accidentally tightened around Xiao's torso. Which knocked the air out of him and letting water get into his lungs.

It knocked Xiao out and Dazai in the same suit.

What seemed to be a eternity, Xiao felt himself getting pulled out of the water. Along with Dazai.

Dazai eyes which were in the back of his head rolled back to normal position.