「Borne Back Ceaselessly into the Past」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

(A/n: This will included a big timeskip and one small timeskip, apologies

[3rd P.O.V]

It was early the next day after Atsushi joint mission with Kenji and the tiger was currently sleeping until a delicious aroma filled his senses.

Do I smell... miso soup? Atsushi sleepily thought, his nose twitching.

True to his thought, Kyouka finished his breakfast with the help of Xiao, placing a small bowl of warm miso soup on the small table in the room.

On the table it also has other condiments like a de-shelled boiled egg, tea, a small bowl of white rice and a small plate of almond tofu.

Atsushi's eyes scrunched up a little before he slowly opened his eyes. He immediately realized he wasn't in his dorm room, more so that the walls looked different and the wood.

The albino soon noticed that he wasn't sleeping in a futon on the ground, but on a futon with a bed frame around it, he could tell since he was off the ground a little.

Blinking slowly, he tried to register what was going on before he looked in the corner of his eyes. Atsushi gasped in shock; eyes widened in surprise.

He immediately scrambled up from his laying position, beads of sweat dripped down the back of his head.

To the side of him, he saw Xiao dressed in the outfit he saw him yesterday, leaning on the shoji door with crossed arms and Kyouka on her knees bowing her head in respect.

"Good morning." The demon snow user greets softly before looking up with a blank look. Xiao huffed lightly before he turned his head to Atsushi.

"Morning... better get dressed." Xiao said briefly before he walked away disappearing down the hall.

Atsushi was shaking slightly as he was still freaked out about the situation.

He sweat dropped and had a raised eyebrow, "huh...?" Atsushi uttered.

_____________________________

After Atsushi got dressed the three of them walked to the agency, since they had to get there before Kunikida calls them and scolds them for being late.

Except Xiao, he may not get a scolding.

When they got there, Dazai, without his trench coat was the one who greeted them. Seeing the brunette made Atsushi grateful that he wasn't doing his shenanigans and safe.