「 Xiao's Voicelines on the ADA members 」

(A/n: Apologizes for this late update, but I hope this will make up for it a bit and that if these voice lines are kinda bad )

_____________________________

About Kunikida- "Kunikida? When I met him I thought he was going to be like the normal mortals I've encountered. But it seems he's not what I thought, and he's probably one of only mortals I can tolerate."
————————

About Dazai- "That bandaged manic is always causing me trouble whenever he gets the chance. But it seems he developed this thing mortals call 'brotherly' attachment. It does bother me when he gets affectionate.. moreover, it's bearable at times.."
————————

About Atsushi- "The mortal with the Tiger Ability? Tch, I'm not fond of his constant worrying, crying and asking for forgiveness. To my dismay he also developed the 'brotherly' attachment, and always worrying about my safety. It gets quite annoying."
————————

About Naomi- "Her? That mortal is unbearable with her antics. You could say she's one of the mortals I dislike greatly."
————————

About Junichirou- "Junichirou, that mortal seems to be always doubting his ability whenever on a mission. Although, for the most recent mission we've been on.. you could say that he presented his ability at the right moment."
————————

About Yosano- "You speak of the mortal with the unique ability to heal a patient when their 'half dead'. Huh? You wonder who chose my clothing style? That would be Yosano."
————————

About Fukuzawa- "The President of the Agency is someone who I hold some loyalty to. He reminds me of Lord Morax a little.. and that's probably why I decided to stay a little longer."
————————

About Kenji- "That boy always radiates this positive energy in any scenario, no matter how bad it is. I must say that it's young to join an organization like this, but— anything would be possible in this area."
————————

About Ranpo- "Him? You could say he's almost as worse as Dazai. That mortal eats an absurd amounts of sweets, I'm surprised he has yet to fall ill . However, I was a bit surprised at his intelligence and was a bit worried that he would find out my secret."