「Part 1: An Unsuitable Profession for Her. Second, an Ecstatic Detective Agency」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

 Thought or flashback *action*Yelling or screaming

[3rd P.O.V]

After they back, Kunikida immediately got Xiao in his arms and rushed to the Agency not before telling Atsushi to watch Kyouka.

He ran up the stairs and practically slammed the door open causing the agents in the room to flinch at the sudden sound.

They turned around and their eyes were widened in shook, seeing the bloody form of Xiao and the missing limb he had. Yosano jumped into action and practically grabbed the adepti out of Kunikida's grasp rushing to the infirmary.

Ranpo's eyes furrowed as he knew Xiao would be the one to fight Akutagawa but never deduced at the amount of injures the adepti would receive.

Kenji still had his smile but wasn't as bright due to seeing his older brother figure injured. Tanizaki and Naomi were both worried for Xiao seeing the injures reminded them of Akutagawa.

_____________________________

It seemed like hours had passed since the last time Ranpo, Tanizaki, Kunikida, Kenji or Naomi last saw the infirmary door opened.

The agents were either sitting in their office chairs or sitting on the office couch.

Finally, Yosano opened the door with a relived expression printed on her face. Seeing it caused Kunikida to stand up abruptly, his older brother instincts were showing.

"Yosano, is Xiao all right?! What is his current state right now?!" Kunikida rambled questions upon questions.

The others stood up and waiting tentatively for Yosano's response.

The doctor sighed before she nodded her head, she looked at Kunikida and gave a relived smile.

"He is stable right now I managed stopped the bleeding and bandaged the gashes he received. His arm however... that took a while to stop. He will be recovering in the infirmary until further notice, how long it would take him to fully heal would be two to three weeks or even a month since one of his arms is gone." Yosano informed easing Kunikida and the others.

Kenji looked at Yosano, "what do you mean by "would" Yosano?" He asked as that made the doctor rest her arms on her hips.

"You know how Xiao is, he won't take even a day in the infirmary to rest, additionally with he comes out like he never got hurt in the first place." Yosano replied making Kenji nod.