「Part 1: Someday in a Room with a Seaside View」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

(A/n: I'm sorry that this isn't the complete chapter or that this is short

[3rd P.O.V]

Xiao finished the last mission report on his desk with a sigh of relief. Placing the paper on top of the neat stack, he was caught off guard by his phone vibrating in his coat pocket.

Taking out of his pocket he checked the caller. 

[Caller: The one who buys you an ungodly amount of almond tofu]

Xiao sighed tiredly as he answered the call putting the device up to his ear.

"Dazai what do you need? You rarely call me unless it's serious." The adeptus asks as the said man on the phone sighed.

"Xiao, Odasaku is in the hospital." Dazai said.

"Hospital? I'm assuming he got injured, correct?" Xiao added.

"Correct. But he isn't in horrible condition just poisoned though he will recover smoothly from what the doctor said." The brunette informed.

"Understood. I should go, I have reports to hand in to the boss." Xiao informs, eyeing the stack of reports.

"Okay Xiao. See you when I get back." Dazai said before he ended the call.

The teal haired man placed the phone on the side of his desk, the screen side facing up. Forgetting he didn't put an analog clock on his desk when he moved into the office he had to resort to his phone.

Tapping the screen, a notification message popped up that was sent three hours ago, reading the name of the sender he clicked the notification and entered his password.

[Sender: The wine connoisseur]- "Hey Xiao, I finished the other part of your paperwork and it's sitting on my desk ready for you to hand in to the boss. And right after I finished the last paper, I had to leave for the mission overseas. I didn't have time to say bye but oh well, I'm saying right now. Make sure that shitty Mackerel doesn't give you any trouble."

He finished reading the message with a blank look before standing up and grabbed the stack of papers.

Xiao cracked his back and in doing so hears a satisfying pop. Sighing in relief from the pop he made his way to Chuuya's office to get the rest of the paperwork.

_____________________________

Dazai was sitting in a chair next to Odasaku's hospital bed, waiting for him to wake up. It was late in the afternoon and the brunette was still waiting before noticing the slight movement of the auburn-haired man's hand.