「Special: A Christmas Date」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

(A/n: Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year

(A/n: Merry Christmas everyone, and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. This special is before Kyouka joined. Also, this special will show a certain relationship and will have two OOC characters.

[3rd P.O.V]

It was a cold winter morning in Yokohama the snow was lightly falling onto the city. Throughout the city it was all decorated for Christmas.

At the Armed Detective Agency most of the members were getting their paperwork done for the holiday. The others were out shopping for supplies for a party. It was Kenji's request for a Christmas party.

The Tanizaki's, Yosano, Ranpo and Kenji were out getting the supplies for the party, and they didn't leave before Kunikida gave a list on what the party may need.

And yes. They somehow convinced Kunikida to agree with a party at the agency.

Atsushi, Kunikida, Xiao, Dazai, the President and the other office members stayed at the agency.

Currently, Xiao is at his desk and finishing out paperwork he had from recent missions.

His desk was near the window and seeing how he has almost everything done with most of his paperwork, he decided to take a small break from the doing report.

He swiveled his chair around and stared out the window, entranced by the falling snowflakes from the sky and the light frost forming around the window.

The adepti eyes seemed to shine a little as he smiled faintly at the sight of the snowflakes.

The faint smile from Xiao didn't go unnoticed by Kunikida, "what are you staring at?" He questioned while turning away from his computer and back.

Xiao blinked before his faint smile disappeared, "nothing much Kunikida just looking at the snowflakes that are falling down. It gives me... a sort of peace I suppose." He responded lightly as he fiddled with a small strand of his teal hair.

Kunikida ceased his typing of his report and glanced at Xiao with a raised brow, "hm, well you can go out for a stroll outside once you finish your other half of paper-"

Dazai cut him off as he swung an arm around his shoulder with a teasing smile, "oh come now Kunikida, don't be a wet blanket. All Xiao wants to do is a simple stroll outside, right?" He asked as the blond got an irk mark.

"DAZAI YOU-!" Kunikida started as Xiao hummed a little before he swiveled his chair back to its original position and got his pen.

"As much as a simple stroll would be nice, finishing my paperwork from the missions is more important." Xiao responded as he started writing down the details of the missions on the respective paperwork.