「Part 1: Rashomoun and Adepti」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

 Thought or flashback *action*Yelling or screaming

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[3rd P.O.V]

"Speed: 20 knots, heading out to open sea."

Kunikida was now in the Agency's speed boat and currently speeding to the direction of the cargo ship, which Ranpo pointed out. He passed under a bridge as the wind blew through his hair.

"Don't you die on me, Atsushi, Xiao!" He said to himself as he continued on course. 

_____________________________

Chuuya ran at Dazai as he threw punches at the brunette, aiming for his head. Dazai elegantly dodged the punches by jumping back with hands in his trench coat pockets.

Chuuya lunged at him with a punch aiming for the brunette's face, but Dazai dodged it by leaning his head slightly, he catches the wrist of the gravity user's right hand. 

"!!!" Chuuya's eyes widened.

The brunette's right fist snakes out suddenly and lands a blow to Chuuya's solar plexus. The said man's breath hitched slightly at the force but it wasn't enough to make him hunch in pain.

"You call that a punch?!" Chuuya shouts angrily before he sent a kick that sends Dazai flying across the room, slamming him against the wall.

A pained grunt was heard from the brunette, and he slumped down to the ground. The impact from the kick caused the wall to break behind him and some broken bricks fell, along with an imprint.

"That wasn't even a massage. Your martial art skills are below average for the Port Mafia." Chuuya states with his hands in his pockets and his head was down slightly, enough to cover his eyes with his hat.

"It doesn't even matter that I can't use my ability against you." The gravity user said with a grumble.

Dazai was still slumped on the ground, surprisingly quiet.

"Now get up. The party's only just getting started!" Chuuya proclaimed raising his head up and his azure eyes glared at Dazai.

The brunette's current appearance wasn't the prettiest but the not the worst. He had some bits of rubble in his hair and his clothing had some dirt on it.

Dazai's lips formed a small smirk, "heh... you always were the best with hand-to-hand combat and Xiao would always be the one who spars with you, since everyone else would be frightened." The brunette said as he pushed himself up.