「Part 2: The Dark Age」

Disclaimer: I don't own Xiao, Genshin impact, Bungo Stray Dogs. They belong to their rightful owners. I only own the change of the storyline, change of characters and the change of Xiao

Thought or flashback
*action*
Yelling or screaming

 Thought or flashback *action*Yelling or screaming

[3rd P.O.V]

The next day, Odasaku was summoned by the boss. Which was very odd due to him being a lower rank.

Someone of my low status would ordinarily never enter the headquarters of the Port Mafia Odasaku thinks as he stared out the windows of the elevator that was going up.

The reason for his summoning me was unknown, but his word within the Port Mafia was absolute, and so I beckoned his call Odasaku thought as the elevator made it to his destination, no light was seen until the doors of the elevator opened.

Odasaku was greeted by two armed guards points their guns at him, the illuminated lights imbedded on the side of the wall glowed.

The auburn haired man had arms behind his back in respect, "name's Oda. I'm here on official business at the request of the boss." He informed.

The guards retracted their weapons and let him pass.

As he walked through the hall's camera were monitoring his every move and documenting the time he was there.

At the end of the hall Odasaku was greeted by two large guards to which he stopped, having hands behind his back in respect.

"I'm Oda." The older man said, having the two guards stand aside and opened the large doors to the office of the Port Mafia boss.

"Boss, it's Oda. I'm coming in." Odasaku informed before he walked in stopping a few feet away from the entrance.

The office was very spacious with tall windows overlooking the city.

"Come on, Elise, just wear the dress. Please! Just for a bit! A teensy-weensy little bit!" Mori asks having the said girl reply, "no! I don't wanna!"

Odasaku was greeted by a plethora of different clothing scattered on the floor. In front of him was the boss kneeling in front of a girl holding a dress.

Closing his eyes out of respect and not wanting to see it.

"Come on, my dear. Just try it on, all right? I put a lot of thought picking this out." Mori says, holding up the dress with pride.

"I mean just look at these crimson frills! Don't they look like flower petals? I'm sure you'll look great!" The boss coaxed.

"Look, it's not like I hate pretty clothes. But I do hate you groveling, Rintaro!" She stated firmly.

"Boss, you called for me? How May I serve you?" Odasaku asked again, sternly but composed.

"Hm?" Mori and Elise hummed.