Chapter 1: A Story's Begining

(3RD POV)

Location: Soukai city

We see a boy sleeping peacefully until an alarm rings as hard as it can. The boy woke up and threw the alarm out of the window.

???:" Another day, another death..."

The boy got out of the room and entered his bathroom where he would spend at least thirty mins getting ready for today

(Your outfit)

He then took went downstairs and took the house keys and exited his house through the front door.

???:" Hey Y/n!"

The boy, known as Y/n, looked beside him to find his neighbor Mrs. Smith sitting outside with her cane.

Y/n:" What is it, Mrs. Smith?"

Mrs. Smith:" Here Money, bring me food."

Y/n then caught the money as he started walking away from his Mrs. smith house and into the nearest market.

It was a smooth walk from the market, there wasn't any heavy traffic and there wasn't any rude person on the way.

He entered the market to be greeted by silence and two people. One was a redhead sitting down eating on a hot pot on a table, while the other was the store clerk.

Clerk: "Welcome! How may I help you?"

Y/n:" I would like-"

Just then Y/n heard some ruffling, he moved his to the side to see it was coming from behind a door behind the store clerk.

Clerk:" Ah! don't worry, it is just our employees are having a rough time trying to move the supplies"

Y/n pretended to ignore the clerk, but on the inside, he felt something is suspicious 

Y/n: "as I said, I need one of those hotpots behind you"

store clerk went to get the hotpot as he turned his back. When he turned again he found Y/n nowhere. 

He placed the hotpot on the table and tried to look for him but couldn't find him anywhere. He turned around to see Y/n with his hands on the back door.

Clerk:" WAIT DON'T"

But it was too late as Y/n turned the handle something flew out of the back room. Y/n looked at the flying object to find a Honkai zombie

The zombie stood up and looked at Y/n with malicious intent to eat his flesh. Y/n, on the other hand, stood there with no emotions.

The zombie then began moving towards Y/n. The zombie was in front of him, it would have attacked, but it felt something touching its chest.

The zombie looked down to find an M1911 with its barrel to its chest. Y/n then started shooting the zombie its chest multiple times before shooting in its head to kill it.

The zombie then fell down on the ground with blood coming out of it. The store clerk was terrified and was about to run until Y/n put the gun to his forehead.

Clerk:" Wait! You're not going to kill, would you?!?"

Y/n:" You stored a zombie in your store, which could have potentially killed many people and now you are saying I won't kill you?"

Clerk:" Please! I am just a victim just as you!"

Y/n stared  at the store clerk, with emotionless gaze turning into a freighting one

Y/n:" A victim huh?"

The store clerk already frightened muttered 

Clerk: "Y-Yes"

Y/n took the gun and used the handle to knock out the clerk. Y/n then took the hot pot on the table and left a few dollars on the table and left.

Unknown to him, the red-headed woman was still watching all of this with someone with her on the phone

???:" Did you hear that?"

???2:" Of course, I did Himeko. Do you think hearing gunshots behind will not get me curious?

Himeko:" Well, that was handled professionally. I didn't even get to use my battlesuit or my weapons"

???2:" You will get your chance Himeko, for now, I have a new objective for you"

Himeko: "Oh? and I don't suppose it is following that cute boy?~"

???2:" You catch up quick. I want you to see if he is a good fighter and an even greater tactician"

Himeko: " Don't worry, Theresa. I  have a feeling he is willing to comply"

With Y/n

We see Y/n walking again on the streets while carrying the hotpot, but  now he was feeling like he is being watched

Y/n stops momentarily as a car stops behind him a few meters away.

Y/n:'A red car. License plate 2374, Can't see the person inside it. I need to proceed with caution

Y/n continued moving until he reached his neighborhood where he found Mrs. smith still sitting on her chair.

Y/n:"here"

Y/n handed over the hotpot as she unwrapped it quickly and started eating it. While she was eating, Y/n went over to his house and closed the door behind him.

Y/n:'The car is still following me. Most likely they will come for me'

Y/n then heard footsteps approaching his door momentarily before they stopped. He then opened the door as fast as he can and grabbed the person inside before closing the door quickly.

He pushed the person on the wall, to find it was the same woman he saw at the store.

Y/n:" Why are you following me?"

Himeko: "Hey, calm down, At  least buy me dinner first"

Y/n increased the power on his grip on the woman's arm.

Y/n:" I'm no mood for jokes"

He told her in a deadly voice.

Himeko: "alright, just let me go and I will talk"

Y/n was hesitant but he let go of her hand. She then tried to kick him, but to no avail fell for his trap. He grabbed her leg and swept her other leg causing her to fall. Then grabbed her hands and they were now facing each other.

Y/n:" You were saying?"

Himeko: "Haha... I might have wanted to test your  strength before getting to know you"

Y/n only signed before standing up and helping the woman from the ground. He then guided her to a couch where she sat down. Y/n sat opposite to her with an emotionless face.

Y/n:" Who are you"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the new book! I hope you like it!

Tell me in the comments is it good or Bad?