Chapter 9: Feelings for Whom?

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Flashback, Etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n: "Gotta...stay...awake

Y/n was now currently sitting on his bed and holding a mug of coffee in his hand. His eyes were growing more tired and his eyebags were growing more black and thin.

Ever since he saw that weird creature from the corridor, his dreams became more violent and brutal. He couldn't even go 2 minutes without seeing himself being killed in the most brutal fashion possible.

So now he is trying to stay awake after god knows how long. 

Y/n: "Have...too...stay...awak...e..."

Only for a little glimpse as he closed his eyelids. He was shown a vision of himself being decapitated to death. Y/n woke up as soon as he saw his body upside down in his dreams. 

Y/n: "Damn it! What the hell is happening to me? I can't sleep!" 

Y/n was now getting tired of this. His body is getting more tired from not having enough sleep, and apparently, his thoughts are also being affected by this exhaustion. Whenever he is teaching he constantly sees hallucinations of people with no eyes who are crying blood.

He got up from his seat and decided to do the one thing that any sane person does when they want to sleep without problems...

He decided to knock himself out.

Y/n: "alright, all I have to do is simply hit myself with this piece of a metal tray and I will go to bed...Here goes nothing."

Just as he was about to hit himself with the tray. His door opened revealing...

Kiana: "Hey Y/n. You-"

At this very moment, Y/n was having a stare-off with Kiana and thinking in his head about what should he do to not make this awkward.

Y/n: "If you're going to ask, I was trying to sleep"

Kiana: "...With a metal tray?"

Y/n: "I was trying to make myself go to sleep by knocking myself out."

Kiana then entered the room in her Pyjamas. She closed the door and quickly grabbed the metal tray out of his hand.

Kiana: "What's wrong with you!? Are you trying to kill yourself?!"

Y/n: "What are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

Kiana was caught red-handed and hid the tray behind her back

Kiana: "And why do you care? I bet you were awake watching lewd stuff"

Y/n: "Feel free to check my browsing history"

Now that was something Kiana didn't expect. She blushed thinking about what type of videos he was watching there and immediately turn around with a large red blush on her face.

Kiana: "No I don't want to see your browsing history! Hentai! pervert!"

Y/n: "What are you even here for? You should be sleeping for tomorrow's mission."

Kiana: "Well...you see...I...couldn't fall asleep"

Y/n was surprised but not that much considering she fainted mid-day. Any normal person wouldn't fall asleep after something like that.

Kiana: " Besides, I would be bothering Mei-senpai if I woke her up."

Y/n: "Mhmm."

Kiana set the tray down on the table and sat on the bed next to y/n.