Chapter 7: Exam

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Flashback, Etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since the first time these nightmares came to Y/n's mind. Each time, the nightmares would repeat themselves in a different way.

Instead of being dragged to the ground, he would be stabbed, shot, hanged and other brutal ways to die. It has reached a point where  he can't sleep normally. 

He tried many ways to stop the nightmares. Drinks, meditation and anything that could help, but none worked. 

And by luck tomorrow was a special day for him and the young valkyries

St. Freya's School 
9:00am
Exam Day

Y/n was stared at the celling with heavy sleepless eyes and tiredness in his voice. 

Y/n:'Can't I just get some good shut-eye'

Himeko: "Are you even listening to me? I said we need to get into postion for the exams. " 

Y/n:"Sure, lets go"

Both of them began walking through the empty corridor. 

Himeko: "You're not yourself these days"

Y/n:"Just a couple of nightmares, nothing to worry about"

Himeko:"Nothing seriously? Y/n your mood changed significantly ever since these nightmares. You began making valkyries push their limits and getting hurt."

Y/n:"Is there something wrong with helping them survive through harsh training?"

Himeko:"You also keep making depressing faces, more than usual."

Y/n:"..."

Himeko: "Y/n, whatever it is, we can help you.  Just say the word andwe will come to your side"

Himeko put her hand and y/n shoulders only to be brushed of by y/n

Y/n: "I don't need your help...and I don't need anyone"

Y/n then continued walking leaving himeko behind sighing 

Himeko: "*Sigh* Men"

Theresa: "Hello? Testing... The exam is about to start. Combat trials will be single-round competitions. All valkyrie's will be divided in pairs. The graders will rate you according to your perfrormance. Wining is not everything Valkyries. Candidates and graders, please take your postions"

Himeko: "That's our cue"

Y/n and himeko made their way to the control center, where they will be gradeing valkyrie's. First , up was Kiana and Mei.

Y/n: 'Kiana combat prowness has increased. But, she still charging in recklessly a lot and the way she moves is sloppy almost like she didn't sleep well last night.... A 7 out of 10 would be fitting for her. Now, Mei has gotten better over the past few days. She is cooperating well with her teammates and her movements are more flexible and fast. An 8 out of 10 would suffice.'

Y/n wrote these results in the boards handed out to all graders. He then looked  up to see both Kiana and Mei finish this round.