Chapter 6 : Forget The Past

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Flashback, Etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Valkyrie Dorms
Time: 3:00 PM

*SHUFFLE*

Y/n entered through the door and was met by the concerned faces of his students and colleagues.

Y/n: "Is Bronya alright?"

Himeko got up from her seat and gestured for him to follow her, to which he did. They both then entered Bronya's room to find her sleeping peacefully.

Y/n: "What happened?"

Himeko: "We don't know. From What I picked up from Kiana and Mei is that her battlesuit and personality changed once she tried to enter the ship's mainframe"

Y/n: "How so?"

Himeko: "Take a look"

Y/n took a tablet from Himeko containing a video; once the video was played, it showed Kiana, Mei, and Bronya in the control center of the ship.

Suddenly a red shock enveloped her and changed her battlesuit to be more black and reddish.

Y/n: 'Hmm...Some type of virus maybe? No that would be stupid.' "...For now, I think we should let her rest. Her exams are coming up soon and she will need all the energy she can muster up."

Y/n and Himeko exited the room and sat on the couch in the living room, followed by Kiana, Mei, and Theresa.

Kiana: "Wait! So does that mean Bratanya won't be taking the exam!?"

Himeko: "No Kiana she will be taking the exam... Speaking of which, did you begin studying for the exam?"

Kiana turned around and walked away slowly while humming. Himeko signed as she grabbed the white-haired girl and dragged her somewhere to scold her.

Mei went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for the girls, and the only one who was left was Theresa.

Theresa: "So where were you?"

Theresa glared at y/n with an angry look on her face, to which Y/n responded normally

Y/n: "The arcade"

Theresa: "And why were you at the arcade?"

Y/n: "Himeko said I have the whole day free and to make use of it"

Theresa:"*Sighs* I am not going to even question it"

Theresa then walked away and moved toward Kiana and Himeko to stop them from fighting.

Y/n, on the other hand, decided to enter Bronya's room. He closed the door slowly so as not to disturb her.

He looked around to find that her entire room was filled with HOMU toys, posters, and even collectibles. 

Y/n then approached the sleeping Bronya and was going to wake her up. However, Bronya opened her eyes and found Y/n sitting next to her.

Bronya: "Sensei Y/n...What might you doing here?"

Y/n: "I came to check on you. You seem pretty roughed up when you returned from your mission"

Bronya: "...The Bronya can't remember a lot from the end of the mission. Bronya remembers being held in Mei's arms."

Y/n: "Don't worry you will be fine, just get some rest"

Y/n was about to stand up before...

Bronya: "Sensei Y/n...You were in the military once, correct?"