Chapter 2: Teacher?

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Flashback, Etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Y/N's House

3rd Person POV

Y/N:" I'll ask again who are you?"

The red girl's sweatdropped as Y/n sat in front of her with a gun aiming at her and him not giving fuck.

Himeko: "Hey Hey! Why don't you just drop the gun we can have a nice little chat."

Y/n: "After trying to knock me out with your kicks? Sure, why not?"

Y/n said with an emotionless face as he put his M1911 down on the table

Himeko: "Ahhhh I knew- Wait What!?!"

Y/n: " I said I will talk normally so as long you don't attack me. I've had my fair share of attackers this week"

Himeko: " What happened to them?"

Y/n then gave her a Bright smile 

Y/n: " They all end up in a hospital and lived out the rest of their lives in coffins"

On the other hand, Himeko was really scared now but kept her composure. Y/n then returns to his normal emotionless face.

Y/n: "So, I will ask again and this time answer me."

Y/n looked straight into her yellow eyes.

Y/n: "Who are you?"

Himeko: "Okay Okay! I'll tell you to put only because you are cute boy~"

Y/n didn't bat an eye to her flirtiness 

Himeko: "My name is Murata Himeko and I work as a Valkyrie instructor at St. Frey Valkyrie highschool"

Y/n: "I see. Then what is a Valkyrie Instructor following me and attacking me in my own house?"

Himeko held her hand on her head and began rubbing it to show it was a sign of misunderstanding.

Himeko: "Well you see-"

Just before she can continue the front door fell down as a young and short girl entered.

???: "Himeko didn't I tell you to wrap this quickly I can't handle those brats anymore!"

When taking a closer look the girl was wearing a nun's outfit and had what looked like a cross fused with technology on her back, it was also big for her size.

Y/n: "So, did you call a Nun to confess or...?"

Himeko: "I was in the middle of my work Theresa. You should learn to be more patient"

The girl named Theresa raised finger at Himeko and called her out

Theresa: "I can't handle them, they treat me like a kid all the time when I am 40 years old!"

Y/n: " Looks can be deceiving"

Theresa: "Thank you.........Who are you?"

Y/n: "The owner of the house you broke into?"

Theresa:"....Oh...Oh! Sorry about that!"

Y/n: " Well anyway, What did you want from Ms.Murata?"

Himeko: "Just Himeko is fine sweetheart. What I wanted was to hire you"

Y/n: "Hire me?"

Y/n tilted his head in confusion

Himeko: "Well not me directly. But, her"