Chapter 4: Dinner

Talking
Thinking
Abilities, POV, Timeskip, Flashback, Etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: St.Freya Valkyrie School, Infirmary
Time: Afternoon

Y/n was sitting down next to a sleeping Kiana drooling in her sleep with a happy face.

Kiana: "Mei-Senpai, your food is delicious..."

Y/n, on the other hand, was a reading book titled 'how not to be hurtful towards people of age'. He then closed the book, placed it on his lap, and saw Kiana waking up.

Kiana: "Huh?... Where am I?"

Y/n: " The infirmary"

Kiana, startled by Y/n voice, turned her head to find Y/n was sitting down next to her bed

Kiana: "Eh? What are you doing here? And why am I in the infirmary? *Gasp* Did I win the fight?!?"

Kiana said with excitement around her face

Y/n: "First off, I was checking on you to see if you are okay. Second off,  you passed out at the end of the fight. Third off, No You lost"

Kiana felt her world shatter as she heard those words. She dropped her head in sadness only to feel a hand patting her.

Y/n: "Don't be sad cause you lost, be happy that you recognized your weakness and can be better"

Kiana thought about those words as Y/n continued patting her head until she stood up from the bed.

Kiana:" Yeah your right! Just because I lost a fight doesn't mean I got weak. I'll show everybody that I can become an S-Rank Valkyrie"

She said with determination and joy in her voice

Y/n: "Well that is going have to wait. The day has ended and everyone returned to their dorm, so I told himeko that I will be taking you to your dorm"

Kiana: "...Ehh?"

Timeskip

Kiana: "Mei-Senpai!!!" 

Kiana bashed through the door to hug a confused Mei, who was wearing an apron, was cooking.

Mei: "Kiana-chan! hold on I'm still cooking!"

Mei try to get herself out of Kiana's hug

Kiana: "No! It's been the whole day since I saw Mei-Senpai!"

Kiana said with a pout until a third person intervened to stop her.

Bronya: "Subject Idiotka should stop before Bornya unleashes Project bunny"

Kiana then backed off Mei instantly afraid of what would happen.

Y/n: "So this your dorm looks kinda...glamorous?"

Y/n stood there at the entrance admiring the Dorm's decoration and furniture

Bronya: "What brings Sensei Y/n to our dorm?"

Y/n: "Just delivering this girl right here to her dorm. I'll be out of your hair now"

Y/n was about to exit through the front door before he heard a familiar source

Himeko: "And where is the fun in that~"

Himeko grabbed Y/n's arm and moved toward the couch while offering no resistance to her actions