𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞. 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨

A/N: This interlude contains mature content. If you're uncomfortable with such content, feel free to skip this particular bit. It will not affect your understanding of the rest of the story.

His hand immediately reached for her, turning her around smoothly, his lips landing on her own as he began walking them to her bed, before pushing her down, his form landing neatly on top of hers

Lips never detaching.

Pulling away, he leaned their foreheads together, exhaling sharply, before chuckling when she said, "you're severely overdressed for the occasion, Theta."

He nodded, slowly standing up, his eyes on her as he took of his jacket, throwing it carelessly into a random corner, before his fingers reached for the buttons of his shirt, slowly slipping each one through its hole, baring himself to her gaze.

It was only fair for her to look as voraciously as she did, since he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off her chest. The way her blush seemed to spread down there, the pink intermingling with the creamy skin, still dotted with freckled constellations.

Her breasts weren't too large, but neither were they too small. If he had to wager, he'd guess they'd be the perfect size for his hands, and when he really thought about it, he currently wanted nothing more than to test that theory out.

Toes his shoes off, he quickly joined her again, hissing in delight when her hands reached for him, nails lightly scraping against his skin.

He had a muscularity she'd had never through was there, Cass realized as she lightly explored his chest with her fingers. Honestly, Theta was so lanky that she would have never guessed there was any muscle under the suit, but there was.

Must be all that damned running.

Taking advantage of his distraction, she quickly hooked a leg around his waist, flipping them around and straddling him.

"Not one for giving up control, are you love?"

His husky voice nearly drew a moan out of her, but she held it back, choosing instead to simply grin down at him, and shrug, "not particularly. Why, is that going to be a problem, Theta?"

He smirked at her, surprising her again, "not at all," before reaching out with with his hands, and fully cupping her breasts, testing their weight out happily.

She couldn't have withheld that moan no matter how hard she'd tried.

Grin widening, realizing he'd been correct in his earlier theory, he slowly pinched one candy-pink nipple, growling lowly when she whimpered immediately, her eyes pitching closed, head thrown back in pleasure as she arched into him.

"So reactive," he murmured, rising into a seated position suddenly, bringing her even closer. Smirk growing, he added, "I wonder what would happen if I did this," and slowly, he leaned down, keeping his eyes on her as he pulled one nipple into his mouth, tugging the other lightly with his fingers still.