Chapter 22

Elizabeth Paige

Nathan and I spent the next month, just cuddling and having crazy hot sex. Turns out, during our honeymoon, he was going easy on me, he was a very dominant and wild when it came to sex. Last night I came seven times.

Seven fucking times!

I think I died, went to heaven and saw god.

Everything was going really well, I don't think I can be happier but it did bother me that we haven't been on a proper date yet. Yes, we go outside and have dinners but they weren't like accurately dates.

I was late to class, because Nathan pulled me in the shower with him, I blushed as I remembered the quickie. He was savage and he ravished me! I ran towards my class, quickly sneaked in and sat beside Eric as the teacher told us a sad story about how she can't fit things in her bag and that made her cry.

She had a habit of drifting off topics and talking about all the struggles she faced in her life. But all in all the class was interesting, with or without the drama she caused. Today, we had double lectures which meant that it'll be evening by the time we are finished.

As we left the class, Eric insisted on walking me out like its 1850s and I need help to walk with my curtain dress. I thought sarcastically. As we stepped out I saw Nathan standing across the campus near his car checking something on his phone.

I smiled brightly as I called out his name before I hurriedly walked towards. Upon seeing this, he chuckled before enveloping me in a hug and pecking my lips. I turned around to see Eric who stood there confused.

"Nathan, this my classmate, Eric. Eric, this is Nathan, my- well my husband." I say as I giggle awkwardly. I just realized I haven't ever officially introduced Nathan as my husband.

I saw Eric's eyes widen as he finally understood what was going on," Oh you really are married, I thought you just said that to me because you weren't interested." This explains a lot, why even after I told him I was married, he still flirted with me and insisted on going out for a cup of coffee 'as friends'.

"Sorry man, this one is taken." Nathan says as he kisses me again but this time really claiming my lips to show Eric that I belonged to him. As he pulled away I was flustered as Eric just mumbled a goodbye before timidly leaving. I turned towards Nathan to question his action but he changed the subject swiftly.

"I thought today, we could have our first date? I realized maybe you were kind of worried about that." He said, surprising me.

Is he reading my mind?

"Yes, I actually was. I was worried that our emotional relationship won't be as developed as our physical one." I admitted honestly making him smile.

"Don't worry! Nathan is here to solve all your problems." He said as he opened the car door for me, I giggled at his words as I sat inside the car.

We flirted a bit as he drove, most of the flirting was kind of based on insults but that's the only way I can flirt.

So sue me.

As we entered a lane that made me feel extremely nostalgic. My school, he is taking me to our high school. I always wondered what it would be like to date Nathan in high school. I can't believe this! He is so thoughtful and sweet. Nobody ever did something so romantic for me.

As we got out of the car, my heart started beating fast, though there was no one around me, still entering the school with Nathan made all these old teeny feelings come back. He smiles at me as he placed his hand on the small of my back and led me in. I wanted to ask so many questions but I couldn't speak. This was too overwhelming for me.